Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Girlfriend and friend Issues

I've been with my girlfriend for 7 months. We broke up on Wednesday, and got back together the following day. Yesterday, I receive a call from a guy I play basketball with. He tells me he needs to talk to me. I meet up with him and he says that my girlfriend has been contacting him non stop this week and that they have hung out twice, but nothing has happened. He also said he could have hit it if he wanted to but didn't out of respect for me. He claims that she told everyone we had broken up at the beginning of the week. She then proceeded to hang out with him and a group of other people that I know. He says they all can corroborate his story but I have yet to contact them.
When confronting the girlfriend about this, she adamantly denied it. She admits to hanging out with him but it was in an effort to obtain information on me regarding a rumor circulating that I cheated on her on a recent vacation. She says he has been initiating the contact, talking bad about me, saying she can do better, etc. I relayed his story to her and she gets furious and wants to file a harassment report with the cops against him. She says she can get a print out of the text messages she has received from him. I don't know how possible this is.
What is my play here? I've known this dude for a number of years, always had respect for him, and considered him a standup guy that would never do something like this. My girlfriend is pretty hot however (pics later perhaps) and who knows how strong the power of the pussy was. I would consider us friendly with one another but not the closest of friends. We only really hang out when we play ball. My friends are all inclined to believe this dude. His story has more specifics to it then hers does. Perhaps I'm just blinded by this girl though and want to somehow believe her.
Regardless this relationship is probably over. I just want to know the whole truth. The fact that my friend hung out with her is [censored] up as it is, but if he was coming on to her and talking [censored] about me then that is a whole other story. He's bigger than me and would probably beat my ass but I would still jack him in the face repeatedly until I couldn't lift my arms.

Comments/Suggestions?
Old 04-16-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Girlfriend and friend Issues

don't hate on your bro. Women can be very potent and if his story checks out i complete am cool with him just hanging out with her and then coming clean to me. Kind of like if you sis or bro stole 10 bucks from you but came clean immediately. No harm done and water under the bridge.

I'm usually inclined to believe the guy in these situations, but hold judgement until some kind of proof is offered.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:07 PM

Think about it...why would this guy make this up? You say hes a standup guy and this is a standup gesture. Yo bitch be lyin.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:20 PM

The guy confronted you to tell you someting in the first place.

stand up guy
Old 04-16-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

stand up guy

[/ QUOTE ]

He still allowed the hanging out to take place.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:25 PM

ok picture time!
Old 04-16-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

stand up guy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with them hanging out? Would you rather she hang out with guys who won't think twice about banging her?

-McGee
Old 04-16-2007, 02:33 PM

Maybe he thinks if he breaks you to up he will have a much better chance of banging her. Try to gather some evidence and post some pics.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

stand up guy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with them hanging out? Would you rather she hang out with guys who won't think twice about banging her?

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

She would have a problem if the shoe was on the other foot. Plus, she did this behind my back. I had no knowledge she would be hanging out with him.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:34 PM

Regardless of whether your gf or this dude is telling the truth (or, more likely, something in between) you need to break up with this bitch. She doesn't trust you, you don't trust her, move on. Being stuck in a [censored] relationship like that just sucks. Move on.

Edited to add: your gf is obviously cheating on you. sorry.