Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2007, 02:34 PM

Default EPassporte is a JOKE

On April 4th, I was notified that I needed to send in proof of ID because my account balance had exceeded $5,000. I found this kind of weird, but whatever, I immediately faxed them my documents. 2 days later, my account is still frozen so I email them and ask what is up. They email me back and say it normally takes 24-72 hrs. OK fine, so I wait a couple more days.

On April 10th (6 days later) my account is still frozen so I call them, wait on hold for over 25 minutes for somebody to finally answer, and the moron on the phone tells me that he does see that they have indeed received my documents but it will still take a bit for the managers to get around to it and approve. He tells me to be patient and wait a few more days.

Today is April 15th (11 days later) and my f'ing account is still frozen. They don't answer my emails anymore either. This is the type of BS that happens when you push online gambling underground.

Any suggestions on what I can do to get my account unfrozen? Anybody have a similar experience with this crappy company?
Old 04-14-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: EPassporte is a JOKE

This is standard for epassporte before/after or even if UIGEA never occured.

You realize there are ways to deposit/withdraw from sites without an e-wallet, right?

The purpose of an e-wallet is to make things easier, but when they actually make things more difficult, add more risk, and charge you with fees everytime you turn around, what would be the point?
Old 04-14-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is standard for epassporte before/after or even if UIGEA never occured.

You realize there are ways to deposit/withdraw from sites without an e-wallet, right?

The purpose of an e-wallet is to make things easier, but when they actually make things more difficult, add more risk, and charge you with fees everytime you turn around, what would be the point?

[/ QUOTE ]

Besides the $2 fee or whatever when I withdrawl $600 at any ATM in the world, I pay nothing to epassporte. I never have to deposit from my bank account which is where the real fees are. Waiting 3 weeks for a check from Absolute Poker, UB, or whatever is not my idea of convienent cashouts.

Before Neteller pulled out, I didn't have any problems at all with them. There were a few times they froze my account because my wife tried to log in and tried a different password, but once I called in and answered a few security questions, the account was quickly reopened.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:46 PM

Okay, I thought you had some kind of problem with them. Everything sounds fine. Carry on.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I thought you had some kind of problem with them. Everything sounds fine. Carry on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a problem with how they run their business, not with the concept of an e-wallet. If we didn't push online gambling underground, there would actually be good companies that would service our needs.

Thank you for your valuable input to this thread cardcounter.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:50 PM

it's posts like these that make me go out of my way to make sure my epassporte balance never exceeds or comes close to 5K.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's posts like these that make me go out of my way to make sure my epassporte balance never exceeds or comes close to 5K.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I don't blame you at all. I wish I would have known better.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:51 PM

And like I said originally, epassporte has run it's business the same even before "online gambling was pushed underground" epassporte sucked.

So your choice is simple. Use an e-wallet that has sucked, does suck, and will continue to suck, or find different methods to deposit/withdrawl.
Old 04-14-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On April 4th, I was notified that I needed to send in proof of ID because my account balance had exceeded $5,000. I found this kind of weird, but whatever, I immediately faxed them my documents. 2 days later, my account is still frozen so I email them and ask what is up. They email me back and say it normally takes 24-72 hrs. OK fine, so I wait a couple more days.

On April 10th (6 days later) my account is still frozen so I call them, wait on hold for over 25 minutes for somebody to finally answer, and the moron on the phone tells me that he does see that they have indeed received my documents but it will still take a bit for the managers to get around to it and approve. He tells me to be patient and wait a few more days.

Today is April 15th (11 days later) and my f'ing account is still frozen. They don't answer my emails anymore either. This is the type of BS that happens when you push online gambling underground.

Any suggestions on what I can do to get my account unfrozen? Anybody have a similar experience with this crappy company?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the epass support give you a ticket number that you can refer to? It usually takes 7 business day for them to get back to you for things like this, though it may take up to 3 weeks. I think epass is seriously understaffed, but they will open your account. One important thing: Don't send fax, scan and email your documents instead. The fax machine seems to have some problem, I think.
Old 04-14-2007, 03:47 PM

puke