Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Ski freaks out about HIV trip report

So, so if you haven't guessed I'm in Thailand. FWIW like 10% of the hookers here gots teh HIV.

So on to my story....

I break up with girl around 11pm. Call friend no answer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] but I wanna go out. Go to little Reggae pub and meet a Thai dude in there with a Western GF. He says its his friends birthday party at this other pub and asks if I wanna go. I say OK.

Go to other pub turns out its all bar girls (type of hooker). Drink some free tequilla with hookers and talk to one for awhile. I ask if she wants to go dancing at the nearby club. She says OK, but she can't leave with me or else I have to pay bar. I say OK and go, she meets me in 5 min.

Shes good at dancing and we go to various clubs and have fun, then sexy time w/ condom. No worries. Didn't have to pay.

Few weeks later. Haven't talked to her. Go to bar w/ Thai friend and 3 Finnish girls. One is real Hott but thai friend has been all over her for weeks. Her friends just came to Thailand and I expected them to also be hot. Boy was I wrong (huge beat). Anyway, party with them until 2am then bar closes. Thai friend wants to go back with Hott Finnish girl (brag for him beat for me) and I wanna party more, so I go to afterhours club. See My hooker friend. I'm drunk as hell. 1st thing she says is "wanna go back to your place" I say "Yup".

thats about all I remember....

HIV Part.

Ex girlfriend comes in my house early the next morning. She shakes me forever and eventually I am like how did u get in my house. She says she told Landlord she didn't see my bike and thought maybe I had an accident (BS, but whatever) (I got ride home from hooker (don't drive drunk kids))). So my landlord unlocked my house. Hooker had left already. So GF finds me laying in a Pool of blood and is scared I got into a motorbike accident. I tell her no and I think she leaves, but actually just looks at my camera and sees picture of naked hooker and me.

She asks me why I am laying in a pool of blood. I say IDK and eventually get her to leave m,y house. I sleep for like 6 more hours....

I wake up. [censored] I am in a POOL OF [censored] BLOOD. WTF happened last night...then I remember. Must of [censored] a Thai Hooker on Period. I remember wearing a condom so I feel pretty good. Then I remember more.

OH [censored] SHE RUBBED HER PUSSY THEN STUCK HER FINGER IN MY ASS.

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] I don't wanna die.

I go online and play a few tables while researching HIV. I have a difficult time finding the chances of getting it from "blood to ass contact" but eventually find "blood to mucous membrane" and its real low. Like 1/1000ish if the person definately has HIV.

Still I love my life and don't wanna die so I go to Dr. I explain to him what happened. He laughs about hooker finger in ass story and then says I can do PEP treatment if I want. This is where u take expensive ($300 per week for 4 weeks) HIV drugs to knock it outta ur system. Gotta do it within 72 hours.

Thats like <a few hours work for a baller like me so I get some drugs.

AZT and Combid. I take the AZT. Meh, feel tingly and weird. Sometimes I think mosquitos are biting me when they aren't but whatever.

Take the Combid: OH [censored] BALLS. I am [censored] Pluto. Waaaaah I see crazy [censored]. WTF are these colors. At first I get a sweet buzz then I just get weird and have a huge headache. I feel like I've found thwe meaning of life but I keep on forgetting it. I go to bed and have very nice cinematic dreams.

(also keep in mind HIV Patients have to take these drugs every day for life and often have longterm side effects because of longterm use) Dont get HIV.

Wake up and have the biggest hangover of my life (didn't drink a drop).

Call up Hooker and say I wanna get HIV test w/ her. After a lot of convincing she agrees. Go to hospital. SHES NEGATIVE. SWEET. I stop taking drugs/worrying.

She asks me if I wanna go back to my place. I seriously consider it but am kinda shaken up by all this so I take her out to Kentucky Fried Chicken instead. I get the chicken nuggets and she gets a cheesy chicken wrap.