Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2006, 12:45 PM

Default Reply from Empire re: VIP Club, Royal Flush Club, perks etc

I put this question to royal flush support last night:

[ QUOTE ]
I am not sure if you are going to be able to answer this, but I was wondering what impact the recent news about PartyGaming's acquisition of Empire would have on the VIP club/Royal Flush club programs? Like many others, I really enjoy these programs, and we are anxiously awaiting any news!

[/ QUOTE ]

Their reply was somewhat vague, and I guess I should have just asked "are we still getting $100 a month for royal flush club??", but it was still relatively positive:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

All your loyalty points and memberships remain intact. Statistics on your players club might be delayed or unavailable for some time but we will be working hard to fix that soon.

Some of the merchandise that you currently see in the store may not be available in the near future but we will be adding a much wider range with more choices in the coming days. We hope you will like it much more.

Meanwhile rest assured that your account remains unaffected by this change and we hope you continue to enjoy playing poker as before. Should you have any further questions, please contact PartyGaming on info@empirepoker.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

P.S. Apologies for creating yet another Empire/Party thread, but none of the ones I found near the front page seemed appropriate to post this in.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Reply from Empire re: VIP Club, Royal Flush Club, perks etc

doh i just bought some stupid stuff like a blanket to cash out my Empire points...
Old 02-15-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I put this question to royal flush support last night:

[ QUOTE ]
I am not sure if you are going to be able to answer this, but I was wondering what impact the recent news about PartyGaming's acquisition of Empire would have on the VIP club/Royal Flush club programs? Like many others, I really enjoy these programs, and we are anxiously awaiting any news!

[/ QUOTE ]

Their reply was somewhat vague, and I guess I should have just asked "are we still getting $100 a month for royal flush club??", but it was still relatively positive:

[ QUOTE ]

All your loyalty points and memberships remain intact. Statistics on your players club might be delayed or unavailable for some time but we will be working hard to fix that soon.

Some of the merchandise that you currently see in the store may not be available in the near future but we will be adding a much wider range with more choices in the coming days. We hope you will like it much more.

Meanwhile rest assured that your account remains unaffected by this change and we hope you continue to enjoy playing poker as before. Should you have any further questions, please contact PartyGaming on info@empirepoker.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

P.S. Apologies for creating yet another Empire/Party thread, but none of the ones I found near the front page seemed appropriate to post this in.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this whole business sucks, as i was 600 points away from a free tv. i would have had the damn tv 5 months ago, had it not been for empire getting dumped by party. it just isn't worth my time to play at empire without a bonus, even with a free tv waiting for me. also, that free $100 a month is pretty [censored] awesome.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:18 PM

I too want to keep on getting the free $100/mth of course.

regarding the TV for 600 points: you could have fairly easily earned this many points in 1 day just playing MTT's.
Since you're already royal-flush about 15 MTT's in one day (of 9+1 or higher) would have done it.

15 x 15 = 225
doubled for VIP = 450
another 20% for royal-flush = 540
and this doesn't even include the entry-fees for more points.

I would still try doing this. It's a reasonably nice TV.
I'm watching Olympic hockey on it right now.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:08 PM

Just FYI, I deposited 1k on 2/14, the day before the announcement. No 100 bucks. I emailed asking what is going on and got this response:

[ QUOTE ]

As you are aware, ý EmpirePoker.com has just joined the PartyGaming family. We are in the process of taking over the VIP program and the royal flush program. While we get through this process some of the benefits that were on offer (including the 10% bonus) might be affected. Rest assured that attractive bonuses and promotion offers will follow soon.

We appreciate your patience at this very exciting time.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't decide whether to make a stink about it since I deposited before the announcement.