Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2007, 06:28 PM

Default Memorable Dreams You Have Had

These I had last night, nothing special, but I found them interesting.

Dream 1:
I logged on to 2+2, and instead of posting in OOT, ELD'sF, uNL and NVG, like I always do, I started posting in other sections that I never normally post in. I got a triple * within hours, for stupid posts, and was banned. I then somehow contacted a mod, and then the dream ended.

I then had a dream about moving up to 100nl. I have the BR, and skill for it; just I am to much of a nit, and am scared to play. Well, in this dream, I am a brave son of a gun, and so I played. I smashed up the game pretty nice playing my normal loose/tight aggressive style, and had a great day in terms of profit.

BTW I normally don't have poker dreams, maybe once every 3 weeks I will have a poker dream.

There was one final dream, that i had right before waking up, and I recall it being the most interesting of the three. Unfortunately, I have forgotten it.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Memorable Dreams You Have Had

I had a dream that scientists were trying to clone a dog, but at first they ended up with corn, and then a dinosaur, and then a person... which suggested (and it was subsequently confirmed that) all life contained all genetic information about all other life, which revelation suggested a radically alternative explanation from standard evoluationary accounts.

In my dream I took this to mean that a higher meaning is likely, but I see that that conclusion doesn't really follow.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:53 PM

JV: you spent too much time on 2+2 yesterday.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:06 AM

jungle guerilla freedom fighter, I saved the whole village.

Reading long paragraphs about other people's dreams is boring, you have to cut to the chase.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:47 AM

I used to have a Bonnie and Clyde like recurring dream when I was in my adolescence.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:50 AM

Family threw me out of the car in an underground parking lot and drove away when I was young.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:40 PM

Any dream that results in the need to change underwear was obviously memorable. I just wish I could remember them...
Old 04-09-2007, 04:05 PM

Think this was from a couple days ago. Was watching the Jets play the Browns. Not sure where I was but I wasn't home. Jets had a pretty big lead with almost no time left so I decided to go home. By the time I got home the game was over, and the Browns won 37-27 and I threw a big hissy fit and went nuts. Hardly ever remember dreams but this was vivid the next morning(even remembered the score!).
Old 04-09-2007, 05:17 PM

Two nights ago, I had this bad dream about banging my ex-gf, getting her pregnant, and having a son. I remember thinking, "Shtt. Now I have to be around this girl for the rest of my life."
Old 04-09-2007, 05:26 PM

My oldest, most vivid dream memory is from childhood. Age 7 or 8 I'd guess. I came out of my room for breakfast and my mom turned around and my dad lowered his paper to reveal they were actually aliens with Snuffleupagus heads. My family was being held captive in their bedrooms, and I couldn't reach them due to a few pieces of string being tied across the door. I ended up tricking them and saving the day, because I was a bad ass in my dreams in those days.