Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Ribbo Virus Unleashed?

Every time I look at the Omaha forum, its all grey with new posts and there is a long line or Ribbo's down the right...are we being compromised by some uber-Ribbo virus?

Please god BluffThis doesn't spot this...

gl

bdd
Old 04-05-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Ribbo Virus Unleashed?

I was wondering when you would show, the three of you like to hang out together, surprised you weren't sent a mobile phone text message so you got advanced warning. Now alls that's left is Bluff for the trifecta.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:38 PM

3 minutes! Why don't you use the Internet for more traditional measures of self-pleasuring than this one. In fact I'm not in contact with the others at all. I'm not active on the internet particularly either. You've probably posted more here in the last few hours than I have in 18 months. I was involved in some thread where I was insulting Pete F, as is my wont, and that's why I came to check in. And witnessed this EXPLOSION. I'm sure you will have your usual fun and then depart again.

The only reason I got involved at all was because you were trolling my ancient and defunct blog. And now you've so swamped the forum I can't even remember what the hell that original thread I was tracking was [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

gl

bdd
Old 04-05-2007, 05:45 PM

My usual fun is 30 thread of offering advice, and 1 thread of insults and pointless chat. Please move this discussion to the official "Ribs Spotting" thread thanks!
Old 04-05-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3 minutes! Why don't you use the Internet for more traditional measures of self-pleasuring than this one. In fact I'm not in contact with the others at all. I'm not active on the internet particularly either. You've probably posted more here in the last few hours than I have in 18 months. I was involved in some thread where I was insulting Pete F, as is my wont, and that's why I came to check in. And witnessed this EXPLOSION. I'm sure you will have your usual fun and then depart again.

The only reason I got involved at all was because you were trolling my ancient and defunct blog. And now you've so swamped the forum I can't even remember what the hell that original thread I was tracking was [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

gl

bdd

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry if you can't find it, I didn't respond.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:40 PM

I am happy for every post ribbo writes here. He knows a lot about omaha and you can learn much from every single posting.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:24 AM

Don't be like that pete, you know I still love your grumpy self. Playing much recently?

gl

bdd
Old 04-06-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am happy for every post ribbo writes here. He knows a lot about omaha and you can learn much from every single posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree and I've said so in the past. I've still got him on ignore though. Took me 4 years but oh well. If he contributes to strategy threads for more then 1 month with any consistency I might consider unignoring him.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:34 AM

Wow, he said that as though it's meant to be a honour to have Beset hear what you say.
I sure hope he keeps me on ignore. I've no time for biased, inconsiderate posters like Beset and it will be great not having to read any more self serving lies coming from his mouth about me.
Closed Thread