Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Trip Report/Brag/Advice from Rhino regulars????

This one is long, I apologize in advance but I really couldn't think of a better place to go to get some thoughts on this, so here it goes:

I guess this is partially a brag, partially a trip report, and possibly, me asking for advice.

I was in Vegas back in late February...it was actually my first time there. I had been to Atlantic City about 200 times because I used to live in Jersey while I was in college. Just never been to Vegas.

I had a good month playing cards and was pretty bored with life, so I decided to take a trip out there. I stayed at Sahara, which was a total shithole. But I did finish 2nd in one of their nightly $42+$20 dealer add on tournies and that paid me about 1,600.

I went out to Vegas by myself, because it was basically a last minute decision and no one else could take off work or wanted to spend the money.

I basically spent the whole trip in card rooms (mostly the Wynn) playing cash, I tried to satellite into one of the Wynn Poker classic events, but failed to do so...

Anyway, when I wasn't playing cards or sleeping, I was at the Rhino. I was there the first night for about 45 minutes. I was bored of playing cards for the moment and I had heard all the great things about the Rhino, so I decided to take a short trip over there and check out the scene.

That night I only stayed there for about 40 minutes...I didn't feel like dropping a bunch of money...but I did get a 15 minute 2 girl dance for $100 + $20 tip...

I would give the dance a 7. At first it was really a good time, but towards the end both girls were just going through the motions after they realized I wasn't going to be giving out any more money. One of the girls asked me how old I thought she was, I guessed 22, she happened to be around 30 with a kid, I never got her exact age...but that kinda blew my mind. She was by far the more active of the 2 and ended up being the one I preferred when it was all said and done.

The other girl was a real hot young blonde, she was from LA, had a perfect body, what looked like a nice boob job. Problem was when the titties went in my face, I felt like I was in a boxing ring taking shots from Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Her boobs were [censored] hard. Because of this, I couldn't sustain a hard dick while she was dancing on me, which honestly, surprised me.

Anyway, after that I take off for the night and head back out and go donate in the pit for a while.

Next day, I decide I'm going back to the Rhino because I'm tired of sitting across a poker table from dudes. At the end of my session I start taking down Knob Creeks on the rocks so that I will be in prime from to blow a bunch of money on strippers.

I end up getting to the Rhino at about 3:30 AM and I meet this stripper named "Jenna" while standing at the bar getting a drink. We do the standard stripper/sucker about to spend money talk at the bar for about 20 minutes before she starts trying to take my money...of course, I don't dispute this, because she is unbelieveably hot and generally seems to be a pretty cool girl and I'm a dude by myself in Vegas who is tired of gambling. Match made in heaven obv.

Anyway, first I agree to a regular private dance I think it was like $20-$30, I can't remember, she starts to take me into a room that has about a 15 stripper/dude line in front of us before anything is going to happen. I stand there for about 2 minutes then I say is there anywhere else we can go and she offers me the half hour for $200 deal. (what a deal huh)

By this time I'm pretty drunk and I'm thinking with little head, so I agree. For you Rhino regulars we go into the little room on the right as soon as you walk in that is like 2 stories with a bunch of little booths. Girl is smokin and basically gives me the best dance I've ever had (I must say though, I am far from a vet). During the dance we start doing the standard, telling each other our life stories thing that seems to frequently happen to people at strip clubs...

By the time my half hour is up, we walk out of the little private room and I expect her to disappear within 2.2 seconds in search of other suckers to take money from.

Instead she asks me if I want another drink and walks to the bar with me, I get myself a vodka and belve, I get her a bloody mary...

We go sit down and we are just chillin and talking.

Eventually I flip open my cell phone to see what time it is and I realize I've been talking to this chick for about 2 hours now and haven't given her another dime. I start to wonder if she really likes me or what's going on. By this time, she's already told me her real name, her age, where she is originally from, etc.

Eventually I just say [censored] it and ask her if she'll go to dinner with me in the evening (It's now around 7 AM), telling her "I'm tired of sitting across a table looking at dudes, so join me for dinner." She laughs and says she doesn't know if she can make it because she has something she has to do, but that she'd like to go, she gives me her number and tells me to call her around 6 PM, because that's about the time she usually wakes up. I ask her where she might wanna go so I can make the reservation. She says she wants to go to Pinot Brasserie at the Venetian. I say "no problem, I'll make the reservation and text you later and you can call me back if you wanna go. If not no big deal, I'm sure you get this all the time...but you seem like a real cool girl, so I had to ask".

Anyway, we chill for another half hour or so, have quite a few things in common. I leave shortly thereafter and think that's likely the last I'll ever see of her...but I had fun and didn't spend too much money, considering, so I left happy.

I wake up at 1 PM and am going to head to the Wynn to get in a session, but the first thing I do is call Pinot Brasserie and make the reservation for 8:30 PM. I head out and play cards, every now and then I wonder if she is going to hang out with me or not, but for the most part, I've put it out of my mind.

I play for about 3-4 hours and am up and down before running into a set of 6s against my open ended straight flush draw on the flop, after a few raises and reraises all the money is in the pot and I hit my flush on the turn, but the board pairs on the river and he has the boat. I lose about $400

By this time it's about 5. I text the girl and tell her I got the reservation and to gimme a ring. I refused to call her because I didn't wanna push it to hard. I figure if she wants to hang out, which she probably doesn't anyway, she'll get back to me.

I decide to play craps and I end up winning about $1100 in 20 minutes after a hot shooter comes along and I keep pressing my bets...

Right after I step away from the table, Rhino girl calls me and says she can go out to dinner.

I try to play it cool, but inside I'm telling myself how [censored] cool I am because a stripper from the Spearmint Rhino agrees to go out to dinner with me, just some regular dude from Ohio who plays poker.

I'm an alright looking guy, I have some nice things, I'm in a stable situation financially, but I really am just a regular dude from the midwest...certainly not the type of guy who should be picking up strippers from what is possibly the worlds most reknowned strip club.

Anyway, I meet up with her, dinner is great...she's a pleasure to look at and a pleasure to talk to. She comes from a good family, from a rich suburb of LA. She broke up with a boyfriend and decided to head out to Vegas a few months earlier because her sister was already out there (her sister is a stripper as well). I'm half way expecting myself to end up getting suckered out of money or to end up in a shower full of ice missing a vital organ, or something crazy to happen...but it turns out the girl is basically pretty normal.

She tells me about some of the behind the scenes crap at the Rhino all pretty interesting...a lot of girls up there are into crystal meth (she tells me she only smokes pot, I do to obv, so I don't see this as anything but a positive), she says the dating scene in Vegas sucks and she tries to stay out of that drama after a bad experience shortly after she moved to town.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of anything French, so I wasn't the biggest fan of Pinot Brasserie, but it was pretty good...I can't really complain...nor am I going to type out a big review of the restaurant...

After dinner its about 11 and we decide to go play some more blackjack. I take out $400 and we sit at the $15 tables, I tell her she can keep whatever she wins, but I want back my $200 at the end. She laughs and says fine. She wins about $300, I lose about $400...good times.

Anyway, it's about 12:30 AM now, she has to work at 4 and she has to go home and shower and get ready, but she asks me if i wanna come over and get stoned. I say sure. We go back to her place. She lives in a pretty nice apartment down by the Luxor. I'm impressed. We get stoned. We chill for a while.

At this point I'm having an internal struggle. Do I try to hook up with this chick...or do I just let it be? I foolishly decide that I really like this girl and I don't wanna come across as a [censored], so I don't even attempt to hook up with her. We just hang out, listen to some music, she adds me on myspace, etc, etc.

I stay at her house for about an hour and a half in total.

Eventually she takes me back down to the Bellagio (where I told her I was staying), before she goes to work. When we get there, she gets out gives me a hug and kisses me. At this point, I realize I passed on an opportunity to tag a stripper from the Rhino (Normally, I don't have a problem making a move, but I'll be honest I was so into this chick I was kind of intimidated by it).

She asks me if I am going to go up there and see her that night...It's about 3 AM now and my flight leaves at 11 AM, her shift is from 4AM-noon. I tell her I'll definitely be up there later on.

I only went back up there for about 45 minutes before I had to go to the airport to catch my flight. During that time we somehow ended up in the back bar with the huge Rhino head above the bar, I guess this is some sort of VIP area.

I bought a couple of drinks in there, but other than that didn't spent a dime. We chatted and at the end she again hugged me and told me she hopes we keep in touch.

Anyway, I still talk to her on myspace often and we talk on the phone a couple times a week. Everything is really flirty and sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a long distance girlfriend.

The main reason I bring all of this up is because I am going back out to Vegas next week and we are supposedly going to be spending quite a bit of time together. I'm really excited...but I'm still quite skeptical at the sametime.

I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Trip Report/Brag/Advice from Rhino regulars????

lol @ not sexing her
Old 04-04-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ not sexing her

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-04-2007, 07:34 PM

You make all men sad.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:34 PM

jesus i may as well go read a book
Old 04-04-2007, 07:37 PM

someone who has read this all tell me if it is worth it
Old 04-04-2007, 07:38 PM

go out to vegas and [censored] the [censored] out of her
Old 04-04-2007, 07:39 PM

head over heals for a sexless stripper
Old 04-04-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone who has read this all tell me if it is worth it

[/ QUOTE ]

OP was in Vegas met a hot stripper took her to dinner got high with her and decided to not sex her.

He stayed in touch and is going back to Vegas to hang out with her and wants advice on what to do.

My advice is stop being gay.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:47 PM

Cliff notes:

Dude goes to vegas alone, goes to strip club, stripper allows him to take her to fancy french restaurant, stripper invites guy back to her place to get 'stoned', dude doesn't make a move and just browses myspace with stripper. no sexy time.

I would say blunder, but this is more action than I have gotten in months so bravo!