Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 08:30 PM

Default Six max at WPX

I've always checked out the games at WPX and played infrequently. There was always some six max games going from .5/1 to 2/4 when I checked it out. Lately though, I rarely see a six max table going...I sometimes see a 9 man table that isn't completely full at the time, but hardly ever see an actual six max table up and running. Given that the hourly is so much higher at 6 max, it seems odd that there are more full ring games going at any given time. Anyone else notice this?
Old 04-03-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Six max at WPX

this last week they havent gone as much lately at 5/10 and below, it comes in waves tho wherever people happen to be playing is where people end up going to, noone likes to start tables it seems.

im sure theres a good chance next week u ll see only 6 max at 3/6 and 2/4 since thats how it often has been the past few months (people were complaining alot a month ago about there never being a full table at these limits). I duno why it seems to go in random sprees like that between which type of tables predominant those limits on that site. I prefer six max but i dont mind playing one or two full ring (less hectic, more relaxing and carefree seeming) and sometimes am forced to play 3