Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 05:57 PM

Default eBook, Blog Topic

I have always aspired to be a basketball coach and have spent a lot thinking about what I would do if I was the coach of big time HS program or college program. I absolutely love the game and think that I could go on and on with different articles each week in my blog about different subjects of the game. Defense and offense and shooting are all the obvious things I would discuss, but there are other areas that I have spent a lot of time thinking of. Some of these areas include: psychology of the game, ideas for locker room bulletin board, the importance of managers, equipment selection, practice routines, off-season workouts, dealing with players, and the list goes on. I really think I could have something valuable to offer to "wannabe" coaches out there.

My only concern with this is that I wouldn't exactly know to market it at first. I have said on this forum before I am looking to do something similar to what Joshk described in this post: 40k in 7 months

At first, I was trying to think of a topic that I could tell my friends about to get traffic started, but coaching basketball obviously wouldn't allow me to do that. I still feel it's the topic I could produce the best product/articles with however.

So, any ideas on how to initially increase traffic to my blog would be appreciated as well as some insight as to whether people think a blog/ebook about this topic would work. If not, please explain why. Thanks.

G