Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Queen Bee Hilary Makes The Most Honey

I was going to make a post about two weeks ago in regard to Ms. Moneybags when there was an article on how Hilary Clinton raised 1 million in one night. Of course she teamed with her hubby to accomplish this feat. The Clinton’s are a great tandem in this regard. But as of now the Queen Bee has even more money, and a rich megalomaniac politician with oodles of money is vastly more entertaining than a poor one, like Ralph Nader for example.

But the Clinton's have always been a top-notch money making political machine. Buy your influence now before you get lost in the crush. See below for the latest update:

Clinton,Edwards Top Fundraising Records

-Zeno
Old 04-02-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Re: Queen Bee Hilary Makes The Most Honey

I watched Joe Biden today claim that he would be competitive with the pitiful $3,000,000 he raised while Hillary was raising $26,000,000, since, he clamed, money meant less than ideas.

What country is he living in?
Old 04-02-2007, 12:34 AM

Obama still has not reported, but is expected to come VERY close to Clinton. Keep in mind Hillary is adding her 11 million from her Senate fund to her Presidential fund. If Obama gets more then 22 Million or so he will be in fine shape.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obama still has not reported, but is expected to come VERY close to Clinton. Keep in mind Hillary is adding her 11 million from her Senate fund to her Presidential fund. If Obama gets more then 22 Million or so he will be in fine shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like Obama had about 80K donors to Hillary's 50K, which is also interesting -

a lot of what I'm reading suggests the grassroots is uniting behind Obama and the Democratic Elite are rallying behind Hillary.

when this played out in 04 it was Kerry vs. Dean and Dean shot himself in the foot - let's see if Democrats get smart in '08 and go with a candidate to vote FOR instead of one to choose to vote AGAINST.

rb
Old 04-02-2007, 09:14 PM

Whats interesting is that Obama seems to have a good mix of support from the elites and the Grassroots, so it sets up him up better then Dean in 04.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:16 AM

I like how you loathe Hillary Clinton and every possible action she makes, and give her cute little nicknames. If she saved a person from a fire you'd probably hate her for that too.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: None the worse for wear and tear

[ QUOTE ]
I like how you loathe Hillary Clinton and every possible action she makes, and give her cute little nicknames. If she saved a person from a fire you'd probably hate her for that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some more interesting things about the Clinton's, aside from the fact that they deserve each other, is what will become of them in the second incarnation, since the first one was such a good show: No one left to lie to.

For Queen Jezebel the second act will be better than the first. What is equally amusing and entertaining are the sycophantic twits that lap up whatever demagogic doggerel that spews from this hag’s cavernous mouth and lecherous heap of brain matter. Her shrillness is only equaled by her megalomania and incapacity to tell the truth. She is worse than Nixon in just about every category that defines any honor and honesty in a human being. People with messiah complexes should not be given any quarter – and history shows that they usually get what they deserve – So Queen Bee Hilary should fulfill her destiny.

In her honor I dedicate this wonderful and touching song by The Rolling Stones.

Rolling Stones

Some Girls

Some girls give me money
Some girls buy me clothes
Some girls give me jewelry
That I never thought I'd own

Some girls give me diamonds
Some girls, heart attacks
Some girls I give all my bread to
I don't ever want it back

Some girls give me jewelry
Others buy me clothes
Some girls give me children
I never asked them for

So give me all your money
Give me all your gold
I'll buy you a house back in Zuma beach
And give you half of what I own

Some girls take my money
Some girls take my clothes
Some girls get the shirt off my back
And leave me with a lethal dose

French girls they want Cartier
Italian girls want cars
American girls want everything in the world
You can possibly imagine
English girls they're so prissy
I can't stand them on the telephone
Sometimes I take the receiver off the hook
I don't want them to ever call at all
White girls they're pretty funny
Sometimes they drive me mad
Black girls just wanna get f**ked all night
I just don't have that much jam
Chinese girls are so gentle
They're really such a tease
You never know quite what they're cookin'
Inside those silky sleeves

Give me all you money
Give me all your gold
I'll buy you a house back in Zuma beach
And give you half of what I own

Some girls they're so pure
Some girls so corrupt
Some girls give me children
I only made love to her once

Give me half your money
Give me half your car
Give me half of everything
I'll make you world's biggest star by half
So gimme all your money
Give me all your gold
Let's go back to Zuma beach
I'll give you half of everything I own.

-Zeno
Old 04-03-2007, 09:44 AM

Obama is going to clean up from the guilty white audiance. They still can't forgive themselves for something that happened hundreds of years ago and of which nobody in our generation is remotely responsible for. White Guilt. He will crush in Hollywood. They ooze white guilt in Hollywood.

Please note this says nothing of Obama's ability as a politician..(I personally like him).
Old 04-03-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Obama is going to clean up from the guilty white audiance. They still can't forgive themselves for something that happened hundreds of years ago and of which nobody in our generation is remotely responsible for. White Guilt. He will crush in Hollywood. They ooze white guilt in Hollywood.

Please note this says nothing of Obama's ability as a politician..(I personally like him).

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Isn't that *exactly* what "political ability" is all about? Getting people to vote for you regardless of your actual position on any actual issues?
Old 04-03-2007, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which is why black politicans have been sweeping elections, especially the presidental ones for the last 20 years - LOL

people want him cause he's not the same rich [censored] that wants 50.1 percent of the vote so he can lord over the other 49.9% - a lot of folks see him as having the ability to heal some of the rhetoric and divide between the two parties -

it's what got GWB elected in 2000 - of course, he's lived up to that potential the way Pickett lived up to Lee's expectations at Gettysburg, but what the hell - let's try it again, but with a Democrat this time.

rb