Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 12:10 PM

Default More Bathroom Issues...

Seems to be the trend of the week, so here is my story...

What would you do?

About a month ago I'm in our little downtown mall between classes eating a little lunch. All of a sudden I get the urge to duece, the one that sneaks up on you and its like, "oh crap, this is happening right meow." (It was also one of those times where your not sure if its the really thing or just gas, but thats never a gamble I'm willing to lose.) So I rush to the Mall bathroom (without my food). I find that the regular stall is occupied, but the Handicap is empty. Now I've been in this situation before, and evertime I am reminded of the Seinfeld episode where George uses the handicap restroom and the dude in the wheel chair gets pissed. But what are the chances? I figure its a one-outter and I don't have the time to wait anyway, So I preceed. I get my two coats off (still winter) and my backback off, Hang them up, get all perfectly situated then..
WHURRRRRRRRRRRRR
Sure enought a motorized wheelchair rolls up right next to my stall door. At this point I'm thinking "wow, what a beat", I havnt started anything yet, so I decide to close up shop and run to another bathroom, even though at this time I don't know if I have that kind of time. So I duck walk (in order to keep things in place)to the other side of the mall.

The story has a happy ending, but what would you do? Say "screw it" and continue with craping, or do what I did?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:12 PM

Default Re: More Bathroom Issues...

finish and tuck your arms inside your shirt when you leave
Old 03-30-2007, 12:13 PM

Default Re: More Bathroom Issues...

If you needed it that bad just do it in the handicapped one. He will understand!