Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Canadians still withdraw from Ongame via cheque?

I'm looking for a safe haven for my money fast now that partys closed to NT. Can Canadians withdraw by cheque from Hollywood, Eurobet and Betsson? I've never actually withdrawn from any site via cheque before so any info here would help.

Thanks a bunch guys
Old 03-28-2007, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Canadians still withdraw from Ongame via cheque?

I live in Canada

I have withdrawn via cheque from Hollywood several times - most recently last week.

Cheques have arrived in regular mail quite quickly (last one arrived in a week). They have not been large amounts (less than $500).

They are in US $ and I deposited them in a US $ bank account I have at a Canadian bank.

I have never withdrawn from Eurobet or Betson.

I am guessing but I would think that each skin has its own method of sending you cheques.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:15 PM

well I have half my bankroll at an ongame site and atm the only allow cashout via the same method you used to deposit (neteller for me). I've emailed their CS asking if this will change since Neteller isn't an option for us anymore, and they replied saying they're unsure and that they will contact me as soon as they know.

So I'm really worried at the moment. I'd rather not pull all my money out of their if I don't have to.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, please share.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:28 PM

My thoughts are that if your money is on any half reputable site it should be OK. The obligation to withdraw through the means of deposit is a bureaucratic problem within the site that will be rectified in time. You will always have the option of making a small deposit by another means and withdraw through that means later.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:52 PM

Please let us know if anyone figures out a way to withdraw money from Eurobet. They are not responding to emails and they don't offer any withdrawal options other than Neteller.

Hopefully they decide to offer withdrawals via cheques at some point in the near future. Eurobet probably isn't the best site to have money stuck on right now. At least Hollywood offers free withdrawals via USD cheques.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please let us know if anyone figures out a way to withdraw money from Eurobet. They are not responding to emails and they don't offer any withdrawal options other than Neteller.

Hopefully they decide to offer withdrawals via cheques at some point in the near future. Eurobet probably isn't the best site to have money stuck on right now. At least Hollywood offers free withdrawals via USD cheques.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure there are no other options to withdraw? Their website says you can use Moneybookers & Ecocard for both deposits and cashouts. Most sites won't let you withdraw to a funding method you haven't already deposited with...you may need to make a small MB deposit before that option is available to you. Check and see what options are available for deposit - if MB is there, you should be able to cashout with it too.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:08 AM

I have withdrawn from towergaming via cheque a couple of times too and didn't have any problems.