Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 05:10 AM

Default TV: My Super Sweet Sixteen

Holy cow this show is great! What is your favorite episode?
Old 09-29-2005, 05:12 AM

Default Re: TV: My Super Sweet Sixteen

I haven't seen many (maybe 5 episodes total), but I remember one girl that lived in California somewhere that went shopping in Paris for her dress. her present was a brand new Range Rover. the girl was such a beotch
Old 09-29-2005, 05:16 AM

There was a hot persian chick on that show. I was at my buddy's house and he had watched the episode so many times he knew just when to press the slow-mo button on the Tivo while the chick tried on dresses.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a hot persian chick on that show. I was at my buddy's house and he had watched the episode so many times he knew just when to press the slow-mo button on the Tivo while the chick tried on dresses.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure we're talking about the same bitch.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:19 AM

Haha, yeah, I saw this one this weekend. This was awesome, she completely disrespects her parents and then cries and bitches them out at dinner because her new car isn't there and they tell her she has gone too far and now has to wait to get her brand new Range Rover until she shows that she can be responsible and respect her parents. And they make her wait all the way until the next day to give it to her! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-29-2005, 05:20 AM

you have no idea how much I wanted to see that car get totaled.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:23 AM

OK, another great one I saw was this ugly fat troll-like black girl who treats her mom like a complete bitch. She even yells at her mom, and when her mom gets her a $10,000 stylist to help her find dresses and her mom wants to check out the dresses she is trying, she is like "MOM, YOU ARE ANNOYING ME. STFU AND GO SIT DOWN OVER THERE AND DON'T TALK. I DONT WANT YOU TO SEE THE DRESSES CUZ YOUR OPINION IS STUPID AND I HAVE A PROFESSIONAL WORKING WITH ME HERE."

Anyway, she bitches her mom out a lot throughout the show, but when she goes to get her new car, her mom is like "This feels great, finally I have some control over a decision." And then they go look at sweet 2 or 3-year old pre-owned reconditioned Mercedes and Lexus and stuff like that, really sweet cars. But the girl is like, "WTF THIS IS BS, PRE-OWNED!?!" And her mom is like, man, she treats me like crap, finally I have some control over a decision, it feels great. And then they walk into the showroom where her brand new car is waiting for her. SURPRISE!!! WTF!?!?!
Old 09-29-2005, 05:26 AM

Someone posted a link to where that black chick wrote a blog entry defending her actions after MTV aired the episode. I think her defense boiled down to "WHATEVER! YOU ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW ME SO DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DO OK!"

OK, then there's this other one. The rich girl is this fat cow. And her two friends are cute, thin girls. One is SUPER-HOT. But the three have a name for their group, like LTD or something. Anyway, they all go on fattie's Dad's private jet dress-shopping and have a professional Hollywood photographer taking glamour shots and stuff and they are all three constantly going on about how hot they are and how good they look, blah blah blah, but mainly the one blabbering on about how hot they are is THE BIG FAT COW!!!!!! SHE IS SERIOUSLY A BIG FAT COW!!!!! HOW DELUSIONAL!!!!

LOLz!

This show sounds awesome, gonna have to catch it when I get back to the states.