Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 10:29 PM

Default Cake suuuuccckkkkssssss.

Went over to Cake to do some fishin' and the site just sucks. It's slow and bare bones and can freeze. But, the most frustrating thing is table selection. When I narrow down tables by stakes and weed out the full tables, the stats that are left are totally bogus. It will say that there are only 3 people at a 6 max table, but then when you select the table it is full. I've also seen the opposite...6 max will have 10 players listed. I've even seen my own name listed at a table when I hadn't even sat at any tables yet...WTF? Has anybody else experienced this ridiculousness? It could take all night to find a friggn' table, especially when you considered that there are not many to choose from to begin with. I'm gonna get my bonus worth and pull some change in the process, then I'm out.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:15 AM

Default Re: Cake suuuuccckkkkssssss.

I just don't bother being that selective. The lobby updates something like every 5 minutes or so. Which kinda sucks, but it's -way- better than it was a month ago, when it was updating every 15 seconds, and you couldn't actually select a table because it would resort.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:41 AM

The Cake software is indeed the worst I've ever seen but it's still pretty much the only place I play these days because damn there are some terrible players there.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:28 AM

1 post and a shill for the site..obviously..lol.
Closed Thread