Lego Poker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
rth: $13.95
BB: $79.90
dtk: $10.20
iu: $62.60
hfg: $56.25
<font color="black">Hero: $59.50</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($0.75, 6 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, tydk folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $6</font>, Hero calls $4.25

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($12.25, 2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $8</font>, Hero calls $8

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($28.25, 2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $19</font>, Hero...

raise the flop and get it in? or just call down.. or even fold turn?

thanks!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Re: 50nl qq overpair

You're beat here a ton imo. Usually someone of those stats 3 betting from the blinds is VERY strong. I think I'd fold turn unless I really put him on JJ. He's not firing with AK on the turn again I wouldn't think.. he's prolly not even 3 betting JJ from the blinds, I just don't think you beat anything.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:13 PM

Wow this is a difficult spot. Did you consider a reraise/fold preflop? I know it is like burning money, but if you did re-re-raise to about 20 the only hands I see sticking with you are hands that have you beat badly. At the moment I have no handle on his hand, and folding QQ here might be folding the best hand.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:15 PM

I'm stacking off or raising on the flop, flush draw could've given him some outs but I'm feeling pretty safe at this point, I'd raise the flop to about 20 to see if he smooth calls or comes over the top again. If he does, I'd consider calling off being only a little over 100BB's for a standard 100-120 pot
Old 03-27-2007, 01:16 PM

This looks like blinds steal situation. I suck at NL, but I'd get it allin on the turn.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:19 PM

How do you expect to move up folding QQ on 773 flops? He could have anything and may realize that he hasn't 3 bet at all and maybe just throwing out a curveball to make it look like he's willing to call an all in after betting that much. AcKc is not out of question here either, and I'm seeing 1010 or JJ here for some reason.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:24 PM

14/13's are going to have a really small 3 betting range from the BB.. the guys a nit playing back at a pretty tight player.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do you expect to move up folding QQ on 773 flops? He could have anything and may realize that he hasn't 3 bet at all and maybe just throwing out a curveball to make it look like he's willing to call an all in after betting that much. AcKc is not out of question here either, and I'm seeing 1010 or JJ here for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disagree with this mate.

His 3b range is TT+/AK IMO, and I think on the turn it's TT/JJ/AK like 15% of the time or something tiny like that.

That said, given it might occasionally be TT/JJ/AK and there is already lots of dead money in pot and we have a 2-outer (!), I call turn like the dirty useless station I am an hope he checks river and we see JJ.*

BTW, if he checks river, it's more likely to mean he has KK and is worried about AA. A river bet is 100% a fold.

* Please note: this is opinion not advice - I have no clue if my thinking is correct here.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:58 PM

i hadnt seen him getting out of line at all.. seemed fairly conservative/rational.

He could be 3betting light thinking im stealing again... but once i call and call his cbet he has to know i have a strong hand... I just cant see him continueing aggressively without the goods.

when he bets the turn i think this is AA/KK so often, could be TT-JJ,AK[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] but i think it rarely is.

I guess theres a decent amount already in the pot to possibly warrent a call? Have to call a river bet too though - the pot'll be just over $66 and ill have $17 left

In the actual hand i folded turn
Old 03-27-2007, 02:13 PM

I'd fold the turn here. People with those stats simply do not 3bet light often enough at this level to justify calling down. Flop call is OK because he cbets with most everything that he 3bets with, but when he fires the turn again it really narrows his range.