Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2007, 09:36 PM

Default yes i understand this is the wrong forum

Ive made this its own thread in other forums but nobody has helped. I got a new computer. I installed poker tracker. I played like 5,ooo hands. I installed poker grapher. Poker grappher will only display 1,000 hands at 1 of 4 limits. WTF is the problem.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Re: yes i understand this is the wrong forum

wrong forum
Old 03-25-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive made this its own thread in other forums but nobody has helped. I got a new computer. I installed poker tracker. I played like 5,ooo hands. I installed poker grapher. Poker grappher will only display 1,000 hands at 1 of 4 limits. WTF is the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
do you have it selected for all limits and all hands etc
Old 03-25-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but on pokergrapher it only diplays 1 limit when i select all limits. I think it might be some setting on poker tracker. This is driving me insane.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but on pokergrapher it only diplays 1 limit when i select all limits. I think it might be some setting on poker tracker. This is driving me insane.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you manually select them all, or do they just not respond when you click the boxes?
Old 03-25-2007, 09:54 PM

No when you go to select it only shows the one limit. Also at that limit ive played more than 1000 hands but it will only do 1000. Im using v1.4.5 which i used before and never had a problem. Are there any other Poker graphers?
Old 03-25-2007, 10:44 PM

these may be stoopid questions but...

are all 5000 hands showing in pokertracker?
are you using a fully paid for version of pokertracker or a trial? (last time I checked, the trial version limited you to the magic number of 1000 hands)

(I dont know/remember exactly what you need to do if you want PT on another PC after buying it but your PT registration, if you have it, is PC dependent so maybe your new PC needs a new reg code even if you already had PT on another PC)
Old 03-26-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
these may be stoopid questions but...

are all 5000 hands showing in pokertracker?
are you using a fully paid for version of pokertracker or a trial? (last time I checked, the trial version limited you to the magic number of 1000 hands)

(I dont know/remember exactly what you need to do if you want PT on another PC after buying it but your PT registration, if you have it, is PC dependent so maybe your new PC needs a new reg code even if you already had PT on another PC)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes,all hands are showing in pokertracker, and its the registered version. I paid for it again when I got this computer. Ive looked at every possible setting and cant figure it out. I guess its a problem someone would have to sit down and figure out. Also Im running vista,which has caused me a few problems, but i doubt its related.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:31 AM

umm, not sure if I can be of any help then. perhaps try pokerpatterns if you can get your hands on it....if that screws up to then you can at least narrow down if it is pokertracker or not.

I assume youve successfully used pokergrapher. Sounds to me that you have some apparently simple setting set the wrong way. When you find it it will be like "der" but until then it is a "doh".

goodluck
Old 03-26-2007, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
umm, not sure if I can be of any help then. perhaps try pokerpatterns if you can get your hands on it....if that screws up to then you can at least narrow down if it is pokertracker or not.

I assume youve successfully used pokergrapher. Sounds to me that you have some apparently simple setting set the wrong way. When you find it it will be like "der" but until then it is a "doh".

goodluck

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah im sure its smething really stupid im overlooking. Thanks anyways