Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 09:33 PM

Default screwed by doyle\'s room

I've been trying to cashout 1k from doyle's room for over 3 weeks now and I keep getting screwed. I've requested a check sent by courier 3 times now which were confirmed each time by their support staff only to have my $$ back in my accout a few days later. Last monday they said they'd send it by mail and to expect it last Friday. Well last friday no check but they assured me I'd have it by today with their guarantee. Well today I have no check and have once again been screwed over by our very own poker legend doyle brunson. He has lots of money and I see no reason why he can't provide me with my little 1k.. thanks for your help doyle. I am completely confused how the 'most trusted site' on the net can lie to me for so long and yet call themselves the most trusted. LMFAO
One time doyle fan,
furious
Old 03-25-2007, 11:33 PM

Default Re: screwed by doyle\'s room

I guess you and the other 49 players there are screwed. Sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2007, 11:48 AM

I have to say that the whole doyle thing is VERY disappointing, how they suddenly pulled out, and now seem to be having issues settling up on players' accounts. Shameful.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:10 PM

it truely is a shame that people are getting screwed over by this poker site hopefully doyle will be man enough to own up to it but i seriously doubt it
Old 03-27-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been trying to cashout 1k from doyle's room for over 3 weeks now and I keep getting screwed. I've requested a check sent by courier 3 times now which were confirmed each time by their support staff only to have my $$ back in my accout a few days later. Last monday they said they'd send it by mail and to expect it last Friday. Well last friday no check but they assured me I'd have it by today with their guarantee. Well today I have no check and have once again been screwed over by our very own poker legend doyle brunson. He has lots of money and I see no reason why he can't provide me with my little 1k.. thanks for your help doyle. I am completely confused how the 'most trusted site' on the net can lie to me for so long and yet call themselves the most trusted. LMFAO
One time doyle fan,
furious

[/ QUOTE ]

Please update this thread if you recieve the check. I am similarly awaiting a check for 6k from another Tribeca site. Its been a month.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:57 PM

doyles thread x-post