Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Worst Won $ at Showdown for a Table/Session

I have been running terrible again and during theis period have frequently had sessions with very low Won $ when saw Showdown numbers. My hands are simply not holding up.

Anyway, last night I had probably the single worst table performance in terms of bad beats that I can remember. Now, since I have a day job and only play at night my sessions are pretty short, usually just an hour to two at most. So we are not talking a huge number of hands.

But at my disaster table last night I went from 0/5 Won $at Showdown to 0/9 to 1/14 to 3/21 to 3/24 or around 13%.

Now I know this isn't many hands (probably around 200+ hands total). I was just curious what the worst people have run at either a single table or a single session of multi tables for this stat. Like how low was the percentage and over how many hands. Are my numbers on the really low end or can one run this bad (or worse) in terms of showdown for hundreds and hundreds (or thousands) of hands. (I would think if you ran that bad for thousands of hands you would be on the road to busto.)
Old 03-22-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: Worst Won $ at Showdown for a Table/Session

mostly hu with some 3handed.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Re: Worst Won $ at Showdown for a Table/Session

my worst is something like 30% over 2k hands