Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Snowmen.. ideal river line?

Playing in a good 20-40 game at the Borg... Villain #2 in this hand is a good player I used to play 10-20 with a few years ago, so we have a bit of history... Villain #1 and 3 are fish... I have a pretty good image at the table..

I raise 88 off-tone from UTG + 1. Villain #1 cold calls from MP, followed immediately by Villain #2 cold-calling (this was surprising to me - it looked like maybe he would try to outplay me later). Villain #3 cold calls from LP. SB calls and BB folds. 5 to the flop...
Flop comes T53 with 2 clubs. I don't have the 8 of clubs. I bet the flop, villain #1 folds, but 2 and 3 just call. SB folds. Turn comes a very interesting card, the 8 of clubs. I obviously bet. Villain #2 raises, and Villain #3 calls 2 bets cold.. I think it's very likely I'm up against a flush right now since the game is playing pretty straight-forward , so I just call (thoughts?). River comes a great card for me, another 3. What's the best line here - bet or check/raise this river? Also, anyone like 3-betting the turn here? Appreciate the replies...

-Eric