Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2007, 03:45 AM

Default not a PUA, but i tried and was shocked (TR)

I woke up this morning and my buddy from out of town was still crashed on the couch. I figured I'd let him chill for a bit and started browsing YouTube. I found a Style video. Practically irrelevant, but I thought some might enjoy. Eventually my buddy woke up and we grabbed some breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and the whole deal. Very delicious. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Hungover, I wrote a test (max 70%) and worked on a major project for most of the evening. Got a call from my buddy Brian around 9 and decided to join him when we finished our project work at 11. I'm far from a naturally confident guy. I need to try hard. I broke up with my gf late December, read The Game (interesting read at best), and proceeded to act like a full out moron when drunk at bars (not that hard to do). With no more than a few rehearsed lines, I've just been trying to be a complete idiot in front of girls at the bar. It's done wonders for my confidence knowing that I have nothing to lose. Highly recommend it for the less adventurous.

Anyway, I wanted to use the Five Questions game to net myself at least a couple drinks. I'm cheap; so what, wanna fight about it? Fast forward to the dance floor at a less than crowded bar (night before St. Patty's = calm before the storm) and a girl jumps off the stage and I start to chat her. My buddys are more than helpful, and it becomes clear her friends have left her behind (no, she wasn't super hot). I keep her up in conversation and then work her into the Five Questions game. She fails Q5 (we wagered a drink) but I don't get her to the bar right away. Eventually, my friends leave the dance floor and I guide this girl to the bar. A few chats later, she ends up mentioning that her friends are all hot as models. I realize that I'm stuck with the less-than-confident friend of hot chicks and need to escape. I drop my number and she goes pee. Move on.

After we ditch the place, we want food and get inside a Middle Eastern place (shwarma = best in the city). In line, we spot a hot Persian chick wearing a skimpy blue dress (no pics, no big deal). We admire, and continue getting our food. After getting two shwarms each, we decide to eat in house. In my adventerous mode, I push through and sit beside the blue chick and her friend. Parts of what follow are somewhat blurry, but I think I overhear blue's friend saying she's hungry.

"You want some chicken?" I pull some shwarma from my pita and toss it in front of her. She's a redhead wearing a white dress. Nothing special, but not terrible. Clearly thinks she's hotter than she is.
She gives a dirty look and keeps talking. In a few minutes, she mentions to the guys she's with that she wants shwarma.
"What? I already tossed some in your direction," I say.
She looks shocked. I say she should repsect me and that her friend (blue) isn't respecting us. She says her friend is a very honourable social worker (whoops, I feel bad). End convo.
A few minutes later, I'm being a jerk to her again and apologize to her friend, who actually seems like a really sweet girl. Being a self-conscious guy who doesn't approach seemingly hot girls, this seemed bizarre coming from a girl in a really tight dress. Real people do exist... like Santa Claus (PS I'm Jewish).

I keep chatting the bitchy white girl being a complete jerk at every chance and begin playing up the Five Questions game (give me a break, it's all I have on hand for the night). I convince her she's game for it and have her swap seats with my buddy to sit right in front of me. So now, I'm sitting across from this previously unapproachable girl and my buddy catches a glimpse of something. He says, "She's covering her ring."

I look down and see her clearly holding one hand over the other.
"Is this true?" I say, and she slowly reveals a massive diamond on her ring finger. I'm thinking, whatever, nothing is really gonna happen here. Stop reading here if you believe in the unexpected. Within two minutes of leading her up to the five questions, I have her begging to play. Satisfied with having chatted up an engaged, resistant, redhead hottie, and making her want to be involved with my world, I give up and let her go home with her blue dress friend and the two guys they were with.

Experiment over. To all of you who think that it's impossible to talk to girls, realize that you have nothing to lose. This was my first experience, and I was plesantly surprised to find a bitchy girl paying attention to me and that her hot friend was actually a sweet girl. I don't care that I didn't get farther than this. The future holds unlimited possibilities.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:56 AM

Default Re: not a PUA, but i tried and was shocked (TR)

I grant you five stars. No joke. I am on the same journey as you, sir. Hopefully I can complete it in a less lame way.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:57 AM

Cliffs notes: guy talks to girl for first time
Old 03-17-2007, 04:29 AM

WTF, nothing happened

Seriously!
Old 03-17-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF, nothing happened

Seriously!

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe she was covering up a wedding/engagement ring. Good way to knock out any opportunities of anything past sweet talking.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:02 AM

terrible post
Old 03-17-2007, 05:17 AM

Try this video next time - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYn4-h3Cnk
Old 03-17-2007, 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
terrible post

[/ QUOTE ]

way to knock his dick back in the dirt guys!

don't listen to the haters TKO, keep going for what you want and you will eventually get there. plus the journey will be fun, there are a lot of worse things you could be doing that talking to hot chicks.

Your pot of gold is where YOU find it.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:39 AM

I almost got my ass kicked tonight. Well I almost get my ass kicked a lot of nights, but whatever.

I was at a party and there was a chick wearing a parka, with a furry hood pulled over her head. She was wearing it even inside. Very cute girl. I asked her what was up with it, she said she didn't want people to see. I convinced her to take her hood down, and after she did I said maybe she should put it back on, her hair was frizzy (it really was, haha).

A few minutes later a girl I was talking to earlier walked by. We were going to play a game earlier but her friend freaked about something and pulled her away, she said she'd find me later on. So when I say her I said, "Hey stop we've still got that game to play."

"[censored] you you douche bag"

hrm. Okay. Five minutes later this dude comes out screaming at me. Turns out it's parka chick's older brother, and his sister was really upset because she said I called her ugly. Apparently she's very insecure about stuff like this. So I let him yell at me until he's done and is willing to hear from me...somehow we manage to talk about him banging a 31 year old mexican chick with two kids. He decides that I should apologize to his sister, which is okay with me. I love messing around with people in general, but I certainly don't want anyone being upset or hurt. So I tell him I'll apologize if she'll let me.

There's another dude mad at me because he claims I drank half his bottle of vodka three months ago. Whenever I go to a party I usually give away 3-5 beers before I even have a drink, so I'm not stingy and definitely don't steal people's stuff. So he's very gravely mistaken but whatever. He's friends with this chick and is super pissed, way madder than the brother. He won't let me say anything to him, some friend of mine is trying to keep him from kicking my ass. It was weird.

I chill for a couple minutes, people are telling me to apologize, I'm saying this [censored] is weak and I just want to go home. She's on the phone talking to somebody telling him/her what an [censored] I am. So I still chill there a bit, really wanting to leave, and then I have the brilliant idea that I learned from bruiser (I think). I get a piece of paper and write "I'm sorry. Do you accept?" with yes and no checkboxes, yes is huge, no is tiny. Walk over and hand it to her along with a pen, she looks at it and busts out laughing. She shows it to her friend ("[censored] you you db") who shrieks "omg that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!" Parka girl tells her phone buddy she has to go, she jumps up and both girls hug me.

Then they ran over to the dude who was super pissed off and told him what a great guy I was. A few minutes later he came over and apologized to me for overreacting. Then the girls said they were going to pick up some food, I told them what I wanted them to bring me back, they hooked it up.

cliff notes: Girls thought I'm an [censored], boys want to murder me. I turn it around and girls end up loving me and buying me food at 4am
Old 03-17-2007, 06:40 AM

btw, way to go kid [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Girls are fun as long as you don't take them seriously