Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 05:53 AM

Default java

Im trying to watch the Ncaa tournament on my computer but cant get the video to work for me. at the bottom of my web browser It says javascript void(0). I made sure my java is curret and running but it still doesnt work. the weird thing is it worked yesterday. heres the link if you need http://ncaasports.com/mmod. the tourney starts tomorrow morning so feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:09 AM

Default Re: java

http://ncaasports.com/mmod is the proper url. the one above does not work because of the " . ".

The page that I get is a sign up page and that displays properly. If you could post more info that would be great like what web browser you are using, version of java etc.

you say "Im trying to watch the Ncaa tournament" and then "the tourney starts tomorrow morning" could that be why it doesnt load. Also try the site with a different web browser.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:16 PM

Default Re: java

well I have already signed up and so I am able to launch the viewer. I am using Internet explorer and do not have an alternate browser at the moment. also I can view videos from other sights so I dont think that java is my problem. At the same time I really dont think everyone is having this problem.

also you can view tournament highlites prior to the tournament starting so I know it is supposed to work as I had it working two nights ago. I havent made any adjustments to my network settings, popup blockers, or anything like that. I have no clue so any help would be greatly appreciated.