Old 03-14-2007, 02:44 PM
scotty-win scotty-win is offline

Location: Chicago
Default beat: my class saw my email

My friends and I are planning my bachelor weekend in Vegas, and we were exchanging e-mails about when we should visit Spearmint Rhino. My friend Matt's brother is also having a bachelor party in Vegas that weekend and Matt doesn't know if he will be able to come to SR with us. I am trying to get him to commit to going because I know his presence will greatly enhance the stripper experience. He's one of those types of guys.

I teach undergrads on Monday nights and I was checking my e-mail on the classroom computer before I started class. I turned on the classroom projector when I arrived like I always do. It usually just shows a blank screen but this time some nice fellow had set the input to "PC" and my entire class was treated to this:

Old 03-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Scary_Tiger Scary_Tiger is offline

Default Re: beat: my class saw my email

So awesome, what class?
Old 03-14-2007, 02:47 PM
kb09pkt kb09pkt is offline

Location: Bye for now!!

I would have given my professor a favorable review if I saw that.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:51 PM
DLizzle DLizzle is offline

[ QUOTE ]
I would have given my professor a favorable review if I saw that.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:57 PM
scotty-win scotty-win is offline

Location: Chicago

It was social psychology. Only 4 students (1 guy, 3 girls).

After I realized what had been on the screen, I asked the students who read that email, and only one girl raised her hand, but the other 3 students were giggling away.

Then I apologized, explained I'm having a bachelor party, asked them to never speak of this moment again, and gave them the course evals.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:02 PM
grando grando is offline

Location: let us gogogogo

sick brag

this is hilarious by the way, and I would also give a favourable review
Old 03-14-2007, 03:07 PM
PokerSoccer PokerSoccer is offline

[ QUOTE ]

Old 03-14-2007, 03:10 PM
StarkNaked StarkNaked is offline

Location: [censored] Corey and Trevor!

lol @ subject line:

"vegadacious"
Old 03-14-2007, 03:11 PM
disjunction disjunction is offline

If you have tenure this is a brag.

If you don't have tenure... I hope you have tenure.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Jay Riall Jay Riall is offline

Location: Over the line

Lol that is soo awesome. You kinda ruined it by saying there were only 4 students. I was picturing a packed lecture theatre with a couple hundred students cracking up.