Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2006, 10:48 PM

Default JTs review : 5 folds

JTs is one of my losing-est hands. These are the losing-est that aren't obvious to me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I don't have access to my notes here, so I've just included VPIP/PFR/AF from PT.

From the SB. Villain is 22/0/1.3.
One limper, I complete. Flop comes J85 two-color. I bet 2/3rd on flop, get one caller. 3 offsuit turn; 2/3rd bet. River comes 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], completing the flush. My play? As it was, I checked and villain bet 2/3rds, to which I folded.

From UTG+1. Villain is 34/.5/1.7
I raise to 4x after one limper, get one caller behind, the BB, and the limper. Flop is J85 two-color. I bet half pot on the flop, one call behind, and get check-minraised by the BB; limper folds. I fold to the CR.

From Button. Villain is 25/3/1.0 after 30 hands.
MP1 open-raises to 4x, one caller, I call, and the BB calls. Flop comes JJ9. I bet half pot and the BB check-raises to 3x my bet. Other two players fold. I fold.

From UTG+1. Villain is 38/12/.6
I limp, one limper behind, SB completes. Flop comes T66, two-color. I bet pot, get two callers. Turn is 9, making two flush draws. I bet half-pot and get one caller (the SB in front of me). Turn is an offsuit 3 and the SB wakes up and bets 2/3rds pot. I fold.

From CO. Villain is 36/7/1.2
I open-raise to 4x, BB calls. Flop comes 755 rainbow, check-check. Turn is a T and Villain bets pot, I fold.