Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 02:08 PM

Default Golden Palace Poker check problem

I cashed out 3K on 1/31/07 and got an email saying they sent the check on 2/5/07. I have not rec'd the check yet and after many converstions with them I've been told that they have changed their check processors and the check was sent to me on the 20th of Feb. This seems like a very long time and it is starting to worry me. I had to pull my BR out of GPP because of them starting to ban US players and would love to get going on other sites, but without that $$$ I'm fighting an uphill battle. I've deposited a few hundred since then in PS and FTP, but have been unable to cash in the MTT tourney's since that is really my only option to play. I just don't enjoy playing 0.25/0.50 NL on either site and find it more aggrevating then it's worth. I guess I'll have to wait for this "check" to arrive then look out....I'm going to go on a run like no other.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Golden Palace Poker check problem

Your situation is very similar to mine. I am still waiting for a check from GPP. Ive talked to them numerous times and still get no definitive answer. If or when you do receive your check, please post. I will do the same. A friend of mine did receive his check but it was only like $200.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your situation is very similar to mine. I am still waiting for a check from GPP. Ive talked to them numerous times and still get no definitive answer. If or when you do receive your check, please post. I will do the same. A friend of mine did receive his check but it was only like $200.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still waiting on a mid/late Jan check as well. They reported a few weeks ago that they had a new processor and the backlog should be flushed out. However, I've seen nothing. Contacted C/S yesterday and they claimed to have put a stop payment on the check and are "tracking it down" or some such.

I vaguely remember a posting that they had added click2pay or epassporte as a cashout option (not available when I cashed out). If that's true, the way to get our money may be to get withdrawal reversed and use one of the ewallets...

[ I'd really prefer to have a check since I've got some funds in the major ewallets now.... but I'll take my money any way I can get it right now. ]

Jeff
Old 03-15-2007, 01:41 PM

I agree I would take the money any way possible. I have been playing lower stakes than I would prefer waiting on my BR to get to me. I know it's not much 3K, but geez that would sure help me get off of the micros. I will call CS and see if I can get a reversal if it's true that they added other deposit options as I have both accounts c2p and epass. I will keep you guys in the loop on this as I hope you guys do the same.

I also have a friend that lives close to me that is waiting on a 3K+ check as well, He withdrew it 2 days prior to me on 1/29/07. Just seems that we should be given an anwser (diffentive one at that) as to when our $$ is going to get to us.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:01 PM

There is another thread for this that was started by a Dave something or other. I have posted all the info that I have been told today to go along with his recent troubles from the checks that he rec'd this past week.
Closed Thread