Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Brag: Best start to a day ever...

Sunday March 11th sucked. My school is on the quarter system so I am just begining finals week (huge beat). I was in the library from 3-11PM studying and came home to edit a paper. When I got home I surfed 2p2 for a bit and tried to open up my paper at about 11:30. After a few minutes of that I said [censored] off paper, I'm done for the day. My gf called and said she would be coming over in half an hour or so ... OK see you soon. At least I would be getting some sex to top this [censored] as day off. I opened up a few tables and after a bluff gone wrong I was down about 800 and feeling great. [censored] March 11th.

Sunday March 12th 12:01 CST
I'm only 2 tabling (one 10/20 and one 5/10 NLHE) as I'm mainly waiting for my gf to hurry up and end this miserable day, but I look up and see AhAs on the 5/10 table in the sb. Fish limps, bt makes it 45, I make it 155, fish insta shoves for a stack, bt foldds, I call.

Flop some cards, turn a card, river another card
QQ no good +$1,150 for the day.

A minute later I have QQ on my 10/20 table in the sb. Bt opens to 70, I make it 240, he shoves for 1350 total, I call.

Flop Th3d2c Turn 8s River Js
AK no goot +2,500 for the day

For the next ten minutes I don't play a huge pot but a few steals/c-bets have me up another $300.

12:18 CST These two hands happen almost simultaneously...
10/20 2k effective stacks bt opens to 70 I call with Ah9h in bb.

Flop 9s 5h 3h

I donk for 120, he makes it 420, I think for 3 seconds and shove, he types in "nh, TT" and folds Teeeeee Y.
+3,300 on the day.

Mean while at 5/10 NLHE I pick up TT on the bt. Folded to me, I make it 35 both blinds come along.
Flop JT2r
Checked to me, I bet 95, sb (who has 2k, which I obviously cover) crs to 275, bb folds, I make it 650 he calls.
Turn 4 FD now out there.
He checks, I bet 750, he folds.
(In hindsight I should have made the flop raise more as it would have made a turn shove a PSB, but I was too busy b3bing some noob off TT that I wasn't thinking correctly)
+4,050 on the day.

Factor in the rest of the hands I played and I'm up around $4,200 at 12:25 AM when gf comes over. She is in a good mood because she knows she is getting f...ed, and starts to rub my back while I play out my free hands. I close my 5/10 table and see 22 on the bt at 10/20. UTG limps, and the poster in the CO checks, I swim on in there and tell her to put a 2 on the board.

Flop T65r WTF?????

I fold, and muck everything from here on out.

Close out my tables and turn around with a huge ass grin on my face to look at the gf. She smiles back and, just says "lets have sex." She climbs into the chair with me where we make out for a few minutes until she decides that its time to give me head. Yes it is. So I just sit in my chair, up $4k in the last 30 minutes getting blown, ahhhh life is good. We have some really good sex and pass out by 1:30 AM CST on the beautiful 12th day of March in the 2007th year of our lord.

Beat: Finals week is just begining.
Variance: No pics, [censored] yourself.