Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of his season?
Fluke 5 29.41%
Breakout 12 70.59%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2007, 09:56 PM

Default Slacker\'s Pooh-bah post. Contest!

I have to thank all of you guys for your amazing poker abilities and the willingness to share information. My time on this forum has been very well spent and I'm happy to be a winning player thanks to y'all.

So...... Below is a link to my actual post (in .pdf format).

It involves avatars, NSFW pics, fictional trip report and some thinking/creativity to "get it".

There are some VIP's that I missed, but it's a work in progress for now.

Thank you all for your friendship, criticisms, guidance and support over the past two years or so! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you all!

SlackerMcFly's Pooh-bah post. Can you solve the puzzle????

First one to post the correct TEXT version wins a * CUSTOM TITLE *, a Cactus Classic T-shirt and Sweatshirt and an STTF HUC card protector.

Help complete the puzzle by posting a new line (or two) that fits and you automatically win..... um... something.

Let the games begin!

SlackaPooh

* I'll have to work on this [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2007, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Slacker\'s Pooh-bah post. Contest!

I could solve most of it, but I don't want to because I'm not included.
Fine just the first line
Slacker and Suzzer heard there was a costume party on the shores of Devin Lake that evening
Old 03-10-2007, 10:17 PM

No fair. I'm in the hospital all night with my sick grandfather and the site you have the post on is blocked by the hospital.

Rigged.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No fair. I'm in the hospital all night with my sick grandfather and the site you have the post on is blocked by the hospital.

Rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]Thats weird...

http://home.comcast.net/~jnorrisaz/Poohbah.pdf

Nothing there to block really...
Old 03-10-2007, 10:40 PM

it's weird...i can play poker, but can't go to myspace, or sign into any messenger service....or my e-mail...or now slacka's post.....
Old 03-10-2007, 10:55 PM

A joint effort with the help of Bones
Slacka and Suzzer heard that there was a costume party on the shores of Devin Lake that evening.
There would be girls that liked to be kept at arms-length, so that Suited Sixes just fine. We all donned our
Wiggs and headed to the dock for the trip across the lake. We knew that SkipperBob had a boat, but it’s name was The Yugoslavian
, so we weren’t sure if it could complete the trip. Short on cash, we stopped by the AMT
located at Main and Kevstreet and withdrew some mobnies. When I was a small ManChild , my parents
thought for sure that I was a futuredoc , so had set up a TravestyFund for me. Now it was my roll…..
When we got to the dock Raptor, was there waiting for a ride as well. He was some sort of Prodigy
to most, but we still think he’s a donkey . “good2cu ” we greeted the handsome Flourescent Hippo .
“Holla Donks!” he replied. “Wanna make a microbet as to who bones the prettiest girl tonight”.
“Don’t BHokie dude. I hear it’s pretty Slim Pickens at these parties, but I’m due to tilt up” said suzzer .
We all piled in to The Yugoslavian and SkipperBob hit the starter. The boat sputtered and hesitated….., but
finally got revved up enough to pull away.
Durron the ride, we heard the enticing sounds of a beautiful Sea Siren , but never glimpsed her…..
When we reached the other shore, BengieC and Cha were involved in a terrible argument.
A TruFloridaGator from way back, Cha was threatening to give BengieC not one, but TWO blacksize
for being a GtrHtr .
“You better run and hyde , man!” Cha was yelling. “I’m tellin’ ya, it’s Curtains for you, I’m a
jedi Warrior, dude!”
BengieC said, “C’mon Cha… IWEARGOGGLES . You wouldn’t hit a guy with glasses!”
They finally settled down when sippin_criss offered them some GreenKoolAid to drink and some
and Kibby Bits for a snack, since they were out of onyyn rings.
/story for now…
Old 03-10-2007, 10:58 PM

It looks like Pudge/bones took it but here's my version which actually makes sense.

Slacker and Suzzer heard that there was a costume party on the shoes of Devin Lake that evening. There would be girls that liked to be kept at arms-length, so that suited Sixes just fine. We all donned our wigs and headed to the dock for the trip across the lake. We knew that Skipper Bob had a boat, but its name was The Yugoslavian, so we weren't sure if it could complete the trip. Short on cash, we stopped by the ATM (LOL AMT) located at Main and Kev Street and withdrew some mobnies. When I was a small man child, my parents thought for sure that I was a future doc, so had set up a travesty fund for me. Now it was my roll..... When we got to the dock, raptor was there waiting for a ride as well. He was some sort of prodigy to most, but we still think he's a donkey. "Good to see you" we greeted the handsome fluorescent hippo. "Holla Donks!" he replied. "Wanna make a micro bet as to who bones the prettiest girl tonight?"

"Don't be hokey dude. I hear it's pretty slim pickens at these parties, but I'm due to tilt up" said Suzzer. We all piled into the Yugoslavian and Skipperbob hit the starter. The boat sputtered and hesitated...... but finally got revved up enough to pull away. During (LOL) the ride, we heard the enticing sounds of a beautiful sea siren, but never glimpsed her.... When we reached the other shore, bengie and Cha were involved in a terrible argument. A true florida gator from way back, Cha was threatening to give bengie not one, but TWO black eyes (LOL) for being a gator hater.

"You better run and hide, man" Cha was yelling. "I'm tellin' ya, it's curtains for you, I'm a Jedi Warrior, dude!"

Bengie said, "C'mon Cha... I wear goggles. You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses!"

They finally settled down when sippin criss offered them some green Kool Aid to drink and some Kibbles and Bits for a snack, since they were out of onion rings.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:14 PM

excellent. very clever
Old 03-10-2007, 11:27 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2007, 11:31 PM

Great work,
Although I'm disappointed that not one member of the Toronto group got mentioned.