Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 01:11 AM

Default Carib payout problems

Just a headsup, but Carib currently isn't processing neteller cashouts (they say their payments processor is down indefinately, and has been for over 36 hours).

I don't know if something fishy is going on, but just something to think about. If anyone has any other information or has received a recent FedEx or InstaDebit cashout from them, let me know.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:12 AM

Default Re: Carib payout problems

greaaaat
Old 03-08-2007, 01:33 AM

My guess would be it is problems involving Neteller, not problems with Carib themselves. A lot of shiat still going on in the background with Neteller and the gambling sites. What I have been seeing around the net seems to indicate Neteller is burning the bridges with these sites.

EDIT: I wouldn't want to move money through Neteller if I was still able to. I really don't think the company will survive with how worldwide gambling seems to be going through some dark ages. If Canada follows the US then who is next?

-Brendan
Old 03-08-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My guess would be it is problems involving Neteller, not problems with Carib themselves. A lot of shiat still going on in the background with Neteller and the gambling sites. What I have been seeing around the net seems to indicate Neteller is burning the bridges with these sites.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

Shocker.

Not.

Their publicly traded stock has been frozen for 2 months = not good.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:45 AM

FYI, Carib told me I was welcome to cash-out via FedEx and they assured me it was a problem with their payments processor and not Neteller. Since I'm in Canada though and all my bank accounts are in CAD$, a FedEx cash-out isn't very practical for me.

I'll update this threads when Carib gives me more information, but for now I'd recommend maybe holding off on deposits if you plan on cashing out with Neteller.

This is a little more worrying to me then it would normally be as I've went on a huge heater there with arbs and currently have 1/3 of my bankroll at Carib [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2007, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FYI, Carib told me I was welcome to cash-out via FedEx and they assured me it was a problem with their payments processor and not Neteller. Since I'm in Canada though and all my bank accounts are in CAD$, a FedEx cash-out isn't very practical for me.

I'll update this threads when Carib gives me more information, but for now I'd recommend maybe holding off on deposits if you plan on cashing out with Neteller.

This is a little more worrying to me then it would normally be as I've went on a huge heater there with arbs and currently have 1/3 of my bankroll at Carib [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't you deposit a USD check in a CAD bank account? Don't they just convert it for you?

In any event, I wouldn't panic too much. Carib was always one of my favorite books because they never came anywhere close to shafting me, always responded to my memos within 5 minutes and always paid out lightning fast.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't you deposit a USD check in a CAD bank account? Don't they just convert it for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, send a Argy Peso check to your Wach/JPMC/Citi/BofA acc't and see what they do with it.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:40 AM

They do convert it, but at a 1.5-2% exchange fee. Couple this with neteller's similar fee to put the money back online and we're talking ~250$ and 1 week plus of not having a huge chunk of my working BR.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:55 AM

I'm in Australia and we have the same problems with cashing US checks, plus our banks charge $50-$100 on top of the exchange rate for the privilege. The Carib Cashier page says that they will do Bank Wire Transfers on Mondays and Tuesdays. Anyone used this?
Old 03-08-2007, 02:55 PM

I'm still moving my money with Neteller however I don't let the money sit in my NT account for more than a few minutes, is this still asking for trouble?