Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2007, 01:49 PM

Default Poker is harder?

I think poker has become easier for my style. I think its much easier now to see what my opps have and play accordingly.

I think that all the threads about poker being harder now are coming from HUD bot players who do not know how to play poker. Lets examine a HUD bot player. They play 4-8+ tables and play very few hands post flop. This style of playing is now not very profitable and I love it.

Also, in muddywaters latest video at 2/4 NL on pstars, he took down $1300 in that session--poker must be dying.

Poker is like life in many ways. It will go through cycles and if you cannot adjust find a new hobby.

Learn to play poker and you will be fine and please quit whining about how hard poker has become.

cheers
Boon
Old 03-06-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Poker is harder?

Maybe he just had a good session? I have yet to play w/ fish that were as bas as the ones in that video (post-Party). He ran into 2 tricky spots in however many hands he logged. Talk to me when they post the videos w/ sessions that involve set over set, every draw missed, top pair shoving turn and getting outdrawn by a terrible luckbox.

Maybe you should go and read his blog about the downswings he went through last year. You're an optimistic moron noob, GOOD DAY!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should go and read his blog about the downswings he went through last year. You're an optimistic moron noob, GOOD DAY!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you so angry?
Old 03-06-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, in muddywaters latest video at 2/4 NL on pstars, he took down $1300 in that session--poker must be dying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link please...
Old 03-06-2007, 02:51 PM

Sounds like somebody is running well. Even the best players in the world go through swings that make them frustrated with this game. You seem to have figured it out though, well done sir.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link please...

[/ QUOTE ]

cardrunners.com
Old 03-06-2007, 03:01 PM

The truth is that games will always change over time. There will be those who can adjust and profit, and there will be those that were marginally good players and become losers. If you can't figure out which one you are then you are probably the 2007 version of a fish.

I am just tired of all the Poker can't be beat anymore threads. Of course it can, people may just need to adjust their game and focus a little more.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:05 PM

Poker is way harder than it was 2 years ago. I can remember watching 1000 no limit games where every 3-4 hands someone would 3 bet all in preflop with A9o. Please direct me to those games.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, I was scared there for a second. This obviously proves that poker is still very profitable...
Old 03-06-2007, 03:34 PM

you're a moron?

1. not everyone can be good at poker
2. why would you tell the multi tablers to play better when you say they just win you money?
3. You act like you can't have a good session and win 3 BI even when the games are hard
4. It isn't opinion, it's more of a fact that the games have gotten harder.
5. They should still be beatable, but don't freak out on people whose winrate has changed
6. Who is whining?