Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2007, 03:36 PM

Default I have a crush on a gorgeus female professor

I'm studying Croatian in Croatia. Otherwise I normally live in Sweden. This is my first time studying abroad. It's absolutely great and I'm sorry I haven't done it earlier. I'll do it more though.

One of the female professors that teach Croatian for foreigners is absolutely gorgeous. Not only her looks, but her entire persona. I went 'wow' as soon as I saw her and couldn't stop glancing at her.

She is not my professor. The first time I saw her was at an introductory written test. I kept glancing at her discretely. The somewhat strange thing is that she glanced at me even more and she always looked friendly and interested. It wasn't "leave me alone looks". Now I'm pretty good looking so I can't blame her.

Then I had a verbal test with her and two other hot but not as gorgeous language professors. I kept flirting with her and I could tell she found it to be pleasant, mixed with intermediate surprises.

There just seems like there has been a spark and understanding between us from when we first were in a room together. I'd like to get to know her better.

Then yesterday I saw her again. I was standing in the a hallway and was surrounded by six pretty girls who I was entertaining I guess you could say. In Sweden I pretty much haven't talked to a girl for six months. I've been a poker pro and have barely been outside of my house. Here I'm in the center of attraction all the time and this day the girls were standing around me and I was driving the nice conversations. Whenever I stepped out from the ring it became quiet and a bit uneasy. I love being the center of attention - and attraction I presume - to a lot of nice and pretty girls.

Well here the female professor was standing in the opening to her classes door. But instead of going in she stood there 20 feet away from me and waited for me to turn to her. She waited for two or three seconds - a long time - before I turned and smiled 'hi'. Then she greeted me back with her special super nice and friendly smile and looked content and pleased. Then I turned back to the other girls because I couldn't come up with a way of continuing to talk to her there in the middle of everything.

And that's pretty much the situation. Excuse me for writing this long-winded I guess, but I enjoy thinking of this topic. I have a bit of crush you see.

She is very petite and cute but she is probably around 27. I am 22. I'm a good looking and nice and charming guy. Girls like me. But I'm a pussy and never approach girls so I am very inexperienced anyway. I also don't like to go out and socialize so I don't meet many potentials. In my adult live I have only seriously approached one woman. That was also someone I really had a crush on at the time. This would be my second serious (non-one liner type) approach ever. Women approach me very often with regards to how seldom I leave my house, but I'm a big pussy and just run away. (I really need help here by the way). In high school five girls even had a fan club and said they had all had crushes on me for more than a year. My response was pretty much to get scared and run away. I don't know how to advance things with women I am too much of a pussy.

I need help both generally and what to do in this situation with the professor. I need most help with the professor. We have no normal forum of interaction by the way, I think I can be happy if I see her in the hallways once a week.

I'm as good as sure she knows I have been flirting with her and I know she has liked it. But more concrete interaction can be a wholly different matter. I don't know.

This post is a bit of a brag (let's call it a confidence builder and reminder for myself) I guess, but mostly I am asking for help. What are my chances with my professor? What do you think is the best way to go about?

Thanks
Old 03-03-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: I have a crush on a gorgeus female professor

I'll just let someone else do the honors of saying the blatanly obvious of what this thread needs.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:49 PM

I have no pics of her :-/. wouldn't post them out of respect though. Pics of me are not very interesting. I'm like an 8 who has other things going for him as well but is to passive, inexperienced and pussy. That is my analysis at least.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:32 PM

Ask for help in language and you'll pay in Buttsecks.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:39 PM

It would seem so...
Old 03-03-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no pics of her :-/. wouldn't post them out of respect though. Pics of me are not very interesting. I'm like an 8 who has other things going for him as well but is to passive, inexperienced and pussy. That is my analysis at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny.

If you didn't mean this to be funny then it is hilarious.

Either way thanks! LMAO
Old 03-03-2007, 11:47 PM

OP pissed me off so much

"I'm so good looking but I'm shyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

DO NOT WANT
Old 03-04-2007, 12:30 AM

Did KKF pay you $$$ so he can troll under your account?

Seriously, with Croatians it is just best to whip it out and show them your big Viking schlang.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep
Old 03-04-2007, 09:21 AM

To the jealous haters: lol. and chill down.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a good idea. The first part of the sentence. A discrete way of asking her out and getting to know her better.