Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2007, 02:02 PM

Default A thread to bitch about roomates.

I'm sure many of you have roomates that drive you crazy. I've had many in the last few years, but non of which has rubbed me the wrong way as much as one of my current ones. I live in a house with 3 other guys, 2 of which I enjoy just fine. The other roomate is a worthless piece of crap.

This is a thread to let out some anger about roomates you hate too.

My worthless roomate.....

-is 350lbish, and still eats fast food twice a day, then leaves fast food bags all over the living room.
-sleeps more then 14 hours each day, and hours that he's awake he's reclined in a chair
-eats with his mouth open and makes a smacking noise that disgusts me
-when he pisses he stands 3 feet away from the toilet and always pisses on the floor when that last bit of pee comes out with no power
-constantly says really obvious things like " making some chicken there huh?" wtf like I don't know what I'm making
-has a staph infection because he can't clean under his fat rolls good enough
-has never worked an actual day in his life, he has a brother with autism who he gets paid by the government to take care of. This wouldn't bother me except that when he "watches" his brother he just locks him in his room and and takes a nap still getting paid 14$/hour with my tax dollars. Much funnier too that he constantly gives my other 2 roomate crap about how they don't have any money because they don't "work" enough.
-steals food, beer, and cigs from me on a pretty regular basis. I hardly smoke, so it's pretty obvious when I open a pack for the first time in a long time and it's empty what happened.
-has ~20 phone calls with his gf every day, this doesn't include the 40 text messages also. Most conversations are about how the other person doesn't call them enough, or didn't call at the right time

There's more, but it's hard to think of off the top of my head. I'm sure some of you have worse, because at least he hasn't put a lathe in the living room yet. I'd love to hear some of you bitch about your roomates to make me feel better about mine.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: A thread to bitch about roomates.

reenact the gluttony scene from Seven?
Old 03-03-2007, 02:29 PM

I was going to suggest murdering him with a rusty chainsaw but google image gives me this instead:

solution: get him a puppy
Old 03-03-2007, 02:31 PM

Also, he thinks he's hard as hell but when his gf calls
he answers the phone with a "Hewo, I wuv yooooo"
Old 03-03-2007, 02:47 PM

One of my roommates last year:

-Friend of a friend, moved in halfway through the first semester because someone bailed on us
-This makes him not on the lease
-First week he has a party with over 100 people, doesn't ask us if it's ok and then doesn't clean up
-Next week has a birthday party for his FRIEND at our house, gets like 3 kegs and charges money and everything
-Numerous things are broken at this party
-He asks the next week if he can have people over, we tell him no and he never can again
-End of party problem, at least for a few months

Things he did around the house

-Smoked, first in his room and then all over the house. We had told him before he moved in that he couldn't smoke in the house, but we had a front and back porch that he could just stop out
-Ate other people's food and got mad if anyone even used his ketchup
-Whenever he cooked something, for example Hamburger Helper, he would make the entire meal but only eat about half of it. The rest of it he would keep in the pan, then put in the sink without rinsing anything off. He would leave it in the sink as long as it took for someone else to clean up. The smell was disgusting.
-He would play computer games until about 6 in the morning, then he would sleep on our couch in the living room until about 7 pm. Nevermind that people wanted to sit on the couch during the day, he took up the whole thing. We also had a 55 inch flat screen, so we kinda liked to use it.

Bills: Paid the first month on time, the next month 1 week late, the next 2 months 2 weeks late, then the last time he said he wasn't sure when he was going to be able to get it together.

By this time all of uf were basically on a non talking basis with this kid, but we really needed his rent money and couldn't find another roommate. But when he said he didn't know when he could the rent, we told him we had to talk to him.

We said we had enough of his [censored], paying rent wasn't optional, and that he had 2 days to move out. None of us helped him move out, and we never talked to him again.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-Whenever he cooked something, for example Hamburger Helper, he would make the entire meal but only eat about half of it. The rest of it he would keep in the pan, then put in the sink without rinsing anything off.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a problem with this roomate too. We used to take turns doing dishes, but had to change the rule to clean what you make dirty because I got so sick of cleaning dishes with large amounts of dried food on them. I thought this was a good idea until I found out the new system sucks because he just doesn't wash his dishes and claims they're not his.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:02 PM

-eats with his mouth open and makes a smacking noise
-says really obvious things like " making some chicken there huh?" wtf like I don't know what I'm making
-Whenever he cooked something, for example Hamburger Helper, he would make the entire meal but only eat about half of it. The rest of it he would keep in the pan, then put in the sink without rinsing anything off. He would leave it in the sink as long as it took for someone else to clean up. The smell was disgusting.

I do these things, but to a lesser extent.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-Whenever he cooked something, for example Hamburger Helper, he would make the entire meal but only eat about half of it. The rest of it he would keep in the pan, then put in the sink without rinsing anything off.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a problem with this roomate too. We used to take turns doing dishes, but had to change the rule to clean what you make dirty because I got so sick of cleaning dishes with large amounts of dried food on them. I thought this was a good idea until I found out the new system sucks because he just doesn't wash his dishes and claims they're not his.

[/ QUOTE ]
1. Dirty dishes
2. Roommate's bed
3. Profit
Old 03-03-2007, 04:37 PM

my roommate bought a new plasma TV that he put in his room, and he took the xbox 360 in there with him, so now I can't play halo anymore
Old 03-03-2007, 04:47 PM

I live with 5 other roomates in a tiny apartment style dorm. 3 of us are really good, and will wash our dishes after every meal. The other 3 are absolutely brutal, and go weeks without washing their dishes. The sink is full, and most of the counterspace is covered in dirty dishes. Our place starts to smell absolutely disgusting. We even have put up a sign above the sink telling people to wash their dishes right away, and talking to them is pretty much useless. Oh, and each door requires a keycard, so putting them in their bed is not an option.