Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 11:42 PM

Default Pokertracker/Omahatracker question

I have just started to use it and I bought pokerace to use with it. I had previously been using pokeroffice.

It seems that every new session that I start it doesn't give me my own stats right away. It waits until I hit the minimum hand requirement before it shows me the stats. Then it is just for the current session. Is this the way it is supposed to be? On pokeroffice it shows lifetime stats. Am I doing something wrong or what? I start the timer before I start playing and stop it when I am done.

I look at the stats at the end and it shows all of them from when I first installed so what is going on?

Any help would be great.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Re: Pokertracker/Omahatracker question

PokerAce is designed to show you the table image your are projecting to your opponents. In other words, your stats are for that table, that session only. This is on purpose and not user-configurable. To view your lifetime stats, you need to open Poker Tracker in the background and view them there. Provided you don't have any filters set, your opponents stats will always be for their lifetime (every hand you have seen them play).

To see your table image a little sooner, reduce your minimum hand requirement.

I know that may not be what you wanted to hear, but that's the way PokerAce was designed.

Another way to look at it, after several thousand hands, your stats are not going to change that much based upon an additional 100 hands. So this way, you can see how your opponents view you at that moment. When you're actually sitting at the table, this is quite often more important when deciding whether to bluff or not.

CB
Old 03-02-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Pokertracker/Omahatracker question

Thank you very much... that is awesome. That is most definetly what I must be seeing then.

Thanks again.