Old 03-01-2007, 08:50 PM
BountyKilla BountyKilla is offline

Default Brag: Pokerstars is putting up a new version of the 50 inch plasma

I am only 5k fpp points away...sweeet ;0

------

Hello Matt,

The Toshiba will be replaced in the next 2 weeks. Thank you for being a
VIP on PokerStars.

Regards,

Scotty
PokerStars VIP Team

Old 03-01-2007, 08:51 PM
MasterLJ MasterLJ is offline

Location: PARTY PRIME!!!!!!

lol... didn't someone JUST buy one?
Old 03-01-2007, 08:54 PM
BountyKilla BountyKilla is offline

Gambler2k4...thats why you gotta email pokerstars baby
Old 03-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Paul B. Paul B. is offline

Location: Thailand soon?

BountyKilla, your last name Nguyen?
Old 03-01-2007, 09:04 PM
BountyKilla BountyKilla is offline

Nope, im jewish, we dont have last names like that ;0
Old 03-01-2007, 09:10 PM
SteveL91 SteveL91 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Gambler2k4...thats why you gotta email pokerstars baby

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been trying to get in touch with someone at pokerstars for a week, and I still haven't gotten a reply. The monitor I was sent doesn't work. Stars' support has always been very good, and I've never had a problem until now.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:13 PM
BountyKilla BountyKilla is offline

what kinda monitor did you get, and what exactly was wrong with it? Try also emailing the stars vipclub from the address at the top of the thread.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:18 PM
SteveL91 SteveL91 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
what kinda monitor did you get, and what exactly was wrong with it? Try also emailing the stars vipclub from the address at the top of the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

24" Samsung

None of the buttons work. The monitor doesn't work when hooked up to the digital output; I just get an error message about the analog signal or something like that. Lastly, it'll work for a few minutes if hooked up through the analog output, but the picture isn't stable: after 5 or 10 minutes, the whole screen goes black, then the picture randomly fades in a bit before going black again.

I've already sent two e-mails to the fppstore and a PM to Scotty, who said he'd get back to me later that day (that was Monday). Still haven't heard [censored]. Guess I'll try the vip address.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:18 PM
NLSoldier NLSoldier is offline

OP and all else who emailed stars.

Nice work, i cant wait to order one.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:23 PM
captZEEbo captZEEbo is offline

Location: blog: Oct 23- Diary MD-pt 4

[ QUOTE ]
OP and all else who emailed stars.

Nice work, i cant wait to order one.

[/ QUOTE ]u still might be better off with onecall gift cards, pricematch amazon, and the tv of your choice