Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 01:52 PM
semipro50 semipro50 is offline
Member

Default Poker Stars-Tru Cards

Received following E-mail from Poker Stars

We no longer offer loading.

LaQuan

Old 03-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Ro-me-ro Ro-me-ro is offline

Default Re: Poker Stars-Tru Cards

Hi,

There is no "payTru" deposit option in the cashier. This is a regular VISA card that you use via the VISA option in the cashier -- you just need to load it first at the payTru site.

I am not sure why you emailed paytru this question as it is kinda confusing for them. I doubt that they understood what you were going on about.

Rom

Anyway, lock this thread up and use the main one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread