Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2007, 05:35 PM

Default How Many Sites?

2 Questions:
1) For the best play, is there a "right" amount of online poker sites to be registered with at one time or doesn't it really matter?
2) I read once that it wasn't a good idea to be registered with "many" but no reason was given as to why. What is the reason why it would not be a good idea to be registered with many?

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: How Many Sites?

1. no.

2. bonuses.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:05 PM

I'm registered with 30 or 40, and I imagine I'm on the low end of the seasoned bonus whores. Like BB said, it's all about the bonuses.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm registered with 30 or 40, and I imagine I'm on the low end of the seasoned bonus whores. Like BB said, it's all about the bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

More specifically its about having multiple options, whether that be for bonuses, game selection or rakeback. There's no set number of sites you should signup with (since it varies from player to player depending on their needs), but at the very least if you're a serious player it makes sense to have accounts at all the major sites.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More specifically its about having multiple options, whether that be for bonuses, game selection or rakeback. There's no set number of sites you should signup with (since it varies from player to player depending on their needs), but at the very least if you're a serious player it makes sense to have accounts at all the major sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. This also means being careful how you sign up for sites...a few of the majors don't have skins, so make sure you sign up for RB unless you have reason to believe you won't play there in the long term and just want an extra affiliate bonus. Always think about the future before doing this, though...things change...

All that being said, if you are just playing at 1 or 2 sites that you like, it's not like you have to run out and join every site you can find just for the sake of doing so. Always keep your eyes open for good new promos, or for deals that might be ending...for example, signing up with a site that is going to pull RB for new members, that sort of thing.