Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Unable to reach Epassporte

I have ordered the (real) Visa card from Epassporte more than 5 weeks ago and haven't received it yet.
Last week I mailed them about it, still no answer. I have tried to call them many times but every time their line is busy. (I have to call their international number since I'm not from the US, are they perhaps only answering to US customers?)

Has anybody from outside the US been able to reach them at all? If so, how?

Edit/MH: Please use the ePassporte thread for ... ePassporte questions. The way it works is that you look through the thread and if you need clarification on any matter, you ask your question in the thread and it's answered in the thread. This helps the people who don't want to know anything about ePassporte by keeping it in one thread; and it helps the people who want to know everything about ePassporte by keeping it in one thread. Your question and the answer might help the next guy, who won't have to ask in the thread, and who wouldn't see your thread in a few hours' time when it drops off the active pages.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Unable to reach Epassporte

It's very difficult to get ahold of Epassporte support. You have to keep trying several times, and then hold a good 20-30 minutes when you do get through. You will eventually get get someone, but it is a HUGE ordeal. Later
Old 02-27-2007, 03:27 PM

im in US, so this might not help much. yesterday during the day (PST) i called and couldnt get thru -
last night around 11pm my time i got thru and was on hold for 33 minutes before speaking with someone.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:28 PM

i sent an email about depositing to UB like 3 weeks ago and got an answer yesterday.

i was able to deposit to ub the day after my original email so i didn'treally follow-up with them.

by yeah long lead time. i ordered the card a coupl of weeks ago. i dont need it anytime soon so im not worried if it takes a while.

bummer the support isnt better. it does work tho. just very slowly.
Closed Thread