LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
CO: $331.90
Hero (BTN): $203.50
SB: $199
BB: $244.6
UTG: $284.25
MP: $204

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($3, 6 players)
UTG calls $2, MP folds, CO folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $8</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $22</font>, BB folds, UTG folds, Hero calls $14

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($48, 2 players)
<font color="red">SB bets $38</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $90</font>, <font color="red">SB raises all in to $178</font>, Hero calls $88

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($404, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] ($404, 2 players)
No action

I would appreciate any comments on my play here... no read on villain, my call of his repop PF was questionable... i figured after i raised his flop bet i was pretty much pot committed if he went AI
Old 02-26-2007, 05:50 PM

Default Re: nl200, top pair + 2nd NFD

[ QUOTE ]
my call of his repop PF was bad...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

I think the flop is fine, but a case can also be made for just calling then firing on the turn if he checks to you.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:50 PM

Preflop is awful. The rest is fine.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:51 PM

calling the pfRR is really really bad and gets you into a lot of trouble.

as played, getting it in on the flop is standard.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:52 PM

fold pf usually.

flop moneys going in, so I like a raise all in when he bets. Its only slight overbet, and has a bit more f/e as you'd like the AA (no diamond) and AK (no diamond) which youre slightly worse than even money against to fold. Basically, just raise flop what you think has most f/e, may be all in, may be slightly less, prob more than you raised tho.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:10 PM

What do you guys call 3-bets w/ PF? I 3-bet button raisers far more liberally than an UTG, MP, or even CO raises. I understand that KQo is an easily dominated hand, but isn't it near the top of your open raising range from the button? What hands would you call such a 3-bet from SB with?
Old 02-26-2007, 06:18 PM

i agree in that kq offsuit is my worst non pocket pair hand here that i will call with here in position. it seems i am also a bit more liberal with my range here but i feel with position advantage as well as it being nl200 the pf call wasnt that awful
Old 02-26-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you guys call 3-bets w/ PF? I 3-bet button raisers far more liberally than an UTG, MP, or even CO raises. I understand that KQo is an easily dominated hand, but isn't it near the top of your open raising range from the button? What hands would you call such a 3-bet from SB with?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think opening with it is fine, but it is such a [censored] hand to play for a reraise.

A player who limps has a different range than a player who raises/reraises. Many players will limp with stuff like 22-99, K9+, A2+ and various suited connectors. A player who reraises has hands more like 99+ AK, AQ.

KQ plays well against the limpers range, but extremely bad against a 3-bettors range. When you hit, you probably don't know if you are good until it is too late. You also give up control of the hand by calling a raise. The reraiser can lead into you on the flop with a variety of air, and you will have a diffcult time deciphering when he hit as well. Therefore, you will have a hard time when you hit and when you miss.

Some hands that play better are big hands and suited connectors and pkt pairs (if you are sufficently deep/have a good read).

I am more likely to call a 3 bet with 76s than with KQ.