Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2007, 09:58 PM

Default stripper psychology and my theory...

I barely ever go to strip clubs but I went last night after getting drunk and following a bunch of people there. A friend's girlfriend bought him a lap dance with 2 smoking hot hoochies... but as soon as the girlfriend got distracted one of the strippers disappeared and my friend was sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. He also complained that the remaining stripper's dance sucked.

I waited awhile and used my superior observation powers honed no doubt by online poker to see which strippers were willing to work it more for the money. I finally picked a "7" body stripper who seemed very friendly on stage. But she was also S Korean so thats another 1.5 for being exotic for a solid 8.5.

Long story short I purchased not one but <font color="red">2 </font> dances from this charming pole acrobat. She was delightfully whory. Then I went home and flogged the dolphin furiously. Thank you online poker!

THEORY: Hot strippers don't need to work for their money and will always have sub par dances. Go for the upper third in the standard stripper rating system for a quality experience...
Old 02-26-2007, 01:28 AM

Default Re: stripper psychology and my theory...

Uhhhh...thanks for sharing. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]