Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2007, 03:31 AM

Default Best affiliate to sign up with for Full Tilt Poker

Ok, I know, there are 53210564185 threads about FTP, but I did a search and looked around, but couldn't find one on this particular subject, and I don't want to post about it in another thread.

I know the maximum rakeback for Full Tilt is 27%, and that all affiliates offer the same percentage. However, some affiliates offer extra bonuses, like freerolls ect in addition to the standard deal. I know Raketherake.com offer a monthly freeroll as a little extra.

Which affiliate has the best offer for Full Tilt Poker in addition to the standard 27% RB deal?

Would really like to know this so I don't have to lie sleepless in my bed every night to come thinking about how there's no way to ever receive the best deal since it's impossible to switch to another affiliate! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Both affiliates and non-affiliates are welcome to post!
Old 02-23-2007, 03:53 AM

Default Re: Best affiliate to sign up with for Full Tilt Poker

Well, most posters only have one affiliate obviously right? So I can tell you my affiliate for FTP, the hendon mob, has treated me very well.

I obviously can't comment on any other affiliate for FTP, but I am pretty sure you will be fine if you go with one of the big names.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, most posters only have one affiliate obviously right? So I can tell you my affiliate for FTP, the hendon mob, has treated me very well.

I obviously can't comment on any other affiliate for FTP, but I am pretty sure you will be fine if you go with one of the big names.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does the Hendon Mob offer anything in addition to the 27% rakeback and 100% up to $600 sign up bonus?
Old 02-23-2007, 08:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Does the Hendon Mob offer anything in addition to the 27% rakeback and 100% up to $600 sign up bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some affiliates offer freerolls to all players, I know RTR does. Nobody can give you over 27% however.

Just go with one of the affiliates advertised here and you'll be fine...I would strongly advise against going with one of the small affiliates who will likely be PMing you due to this post, even if they (break site rules and) offer you over 27%. They'll likely not be around long.

RakeAid.com
Old 02-23-2007, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some affiliates offer freerolls to all players, I know RTR does. Nobody can give you over 27% however.

Just go with one of the affiliates advertised here and you'll be fine...I would strongly advise against going with one of the small affiliates who will likely be PMing you due to this post, even if they (break site rules and) offer you over 27%. They'll likely not be around long.

RakeAid.com

[/ QUOTE ]
Mkay, thanks for the advice!
Old 02-25-2007, 10:04 AM

Anyone else?

Otherwise I'll just go with Raketherake.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:25 AM

RTR is a fine choice.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:21 PM

I will vouch with RTR, they have treated me well for over a year now.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:55 PM

Apparently Rake Reduction lets you cash out whenever you want, which sounds pretty sweet. How does that sound? Anyone have any experience with them?
Old 02-25-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently Rake Reduction lets you cash out whenever you want, which sounds pretty sweet. How does that sound? Anyone have any experience with them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I signed up with them (as a player) a long time ago. You can cash out whenever you want and they have an MGR contest 3 times a month for the top 15 players (pays $100-25)

They also have an easy system to refer players.

With all the players posting here about chasing after payments the cash out anytime feature certainly is a nice option more people should think about before they sign up.

I'm sure you will get several very nice recommendations from Rake Reduction clients.