Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 01:25 PM

Default FTP Answers 2/22

For reference, previous answers thread:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=8997079

1. What's the deal with check withdrawals?

- It's no secret that we weren't properly prepared for the problems with our current check processor. As soon as it was apparent the delays in check delivery would be substantial, we updated the expected delivery time and immediately started looking for new check processors. The bad news is that the first one we thought we had (when I first answered "I hope to have good news within a week") didn't pan out. The good news is that we have two new check processors coming online that will begin processing checks at the beginning of next week. All delayed checks will get express delivery free of charge and hopefully will be delivered by the end of next week.

Suffice it to say, all of the conspiracy theories about us having cash flow issues or delaying checks on purpose for any reason (to encourage people to sign up with other processors, to accrue interest, etc...) are completely false and we've been actively working on solving the check issue ever since it started. I really hate to be in the position of saying "It should be all fixed in a week" again, but it's the only answer I have.

2. I currently have some money on Doyle's Room. Will transferring it to FTP effect my MGR?

Nope, there is no fee that FTP gets charged, so nothing hits your MGR.

3. trying to read stacks sucks when tables are shrunk

- Yeah, the text was pretty ugly at small sizes. This is fixed for the next beta (scheduled to be released next week). Hopefully everything will be readable (for people who can read tiny fonts).

4. has anyone figured a way to save your table configuration through FT software?

- We'll be adding the ability to save different layouts, hopefully by the time it gets out of beta.

5. will you be adding support for us mac users?

- Yes. In fact, right now: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/beta/?os=mac

Word of warning: I hear it's a bit of a dog on PPC machines. Runs great on intel boxes, though!

6. I'm occasionally having trouble sitting in on tables or registering for sng's. Anyone else?

- Can you describe this further? This is only when using the beta?

7. I am not asking Full Tilt for disconnect protect, because I know a lot of people cheat that way. What I am asking for is to extend the time someone who is disconnected has to act based on the size of the pot. So if its a big pot, why not give someone who is disconnected a few more seconds?

- This project is in full swing. We'll be adding a disconnect timebank. If it all goes according to plan, this should be live within 2 months.

8. Don't show full tables option please...

- In the works.

9. Please have the lobby filters back, and for all games.

- The next phase of the lobby will hopefully satisfy the remaining filtering needs. I'm not sure when that will happen, but hopefully in the next few months.

10. Is there some work around to make the lobby NOT pop up when you accept/decline a new table from the waitlist?

- As far as I know, there isn't. I'll see what I can do in bumping the priority of this request.

11. I see extra cards for the 1,2,8,9 seats, or 1 & 6 on short-handed. It's really confusing and hard to tell who is in a hand still. Is this a bug, or is there something I need to fix on my end?

- I haven't heard of this. Can you elaborate or provide a screenshot?

12. auto rebuys for cash games?

- In the works. No timeline.

13. HA tournaments aren't showing up in the custom filter in the tournament lobby.

- We're going to change "Horse" in the custom filter to "Mixed Games" in the next update.

14. I bought Full tilt points using my bonus medals in the bonus medals store. Yet the points are showing up in my account. Any idea on this or is it just a delay i need to wait out?

- There is going to be a bit of a delay between purchasing something in the Iron Man store and it showing up. It'll get there, though!

15. I am waiting for an explanation on why they allow other players to use pros accounts when most people rightfully assume that a red named pro is who FTP sais it is.

- We don't allow this, and take it very seriously. I only know of one case where this happened, and the red pro was told that it was never to happen again.

16. Is FTP going to bring back the WSOP Bracelet Race events again? Allowing us to win entries to preliminary events? Will we get to pick which preliminary events we want to play (from any of them, not just televised ones)...and can we use the prize package money towards an event?

- Yes. Yes. Yes. Check back in a week!

17. Why are players in the big games, like Benyamine, allowed to have multiple accounts?

- For one of our largest customers, we made an accommodation for his superstitions. The most important condition of this arrangement was he could in no way be deceptive. Everyone who plays in the big games know all of his accounts. He also isn't doing it to get around our affiliate rules (by far the biggest reason people try to create multiple accounts). He is the only player we knowingly allow this for. I agree it looks a little hypocritical and would personally prefer that it didn't happen, but I also don't believe it's hurting the game or the players, so I'm okay with it.

18. First event of the WSOP is 'Mixed Hold'em', i.e. half limit half no limit. Would you consider implementing this as a cash game and/or a tournament.

- We'll probably give the tournament a shot if it proves popular at the wsop. Cash games are less likely.

Doug
Old 02-22-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 2/22

[ QUOTE ]
Suffice it to say, all of the conspiracy theories about us having cash flow issues or delaying checks on purpose for any reason (to encourage people to sign up with other processors, to accrue interest, etc...) are completely false and we've been actively working on solving the check issue ever since it started.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you not answer questions about this and avoid the issue? All we wanted was to be told this very thing. "Its no secret"!!!! Yes it was! You have denied me access to my funds and lied to me about it. I am furious.

So then.

Since my check withdrawal is still within the 2 month time frame you quoted, even though I consider it unconscionably late, do I NOT get the free express delivery? What do you consider "delayed"?

Edited to add: And if I don't get express delivery for free will I be given the option to pay for it?
Old 02-22-2007, 01:40 PM

As always, we appreciate the update. Thanks. Also, the new ad campaign is far superior to anything a site has put out before. Kudos.

PS. You really should be looking for an analogue to Stars newest payment processor.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:49 PM

FTPDoug,

Please address the MyWebATM situation.

After FTP "vouched" for them it pretty immediately became clear that they were not prepared to deal with the business that you sent them. There have been some successes, so clearly they are legit, and are trying. But many have faced horrible customer service or outright been denied service from MyWebATM.

Can you tell me what is being done at FTP to improve this situation? Or after vouching for MyWebATM is FTP just leaving its customers on their own to deal with this unreliable company?

Thank you.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:50 PM

Do you pay your Ad Agency by check?
Old 02-22-2007, 01:50 PM

Thanks for the update, Doug!
Old 02-22-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

7. I am not asking Full Tilt for disconnect protect, because I know a lot of people cheat that way. What I am asking for is to extend the time someone who is disconnected has to act based on the size of the pot. So if its a big pot, why not give someone who is disconnected a few more seconds?

- This project is in full swing. We'll be adding a disconnect timebank. If it all goes according to plan, this should be live within 2 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

On this note, could you add a time bank system similar to the one stars has? I think the time to act on FT is generally appropriate, but occasionally (maybe once every 50 table hours or so), I come accross a spot where I actually have to stop and put my opponent on a range of hands and figure out my equity against them, etc. This takes longer than the time allotted, and I think it's fair for me to expect enough time to make a tough decision when it comes up.

To clarify, what I'm asking for is a button I can press that let's me activate a reserve time bank. Look at the system that Stars has for the idea, although I think they probably give more time than is necessary.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:53 PM

when i click on the mac-beta DL i just get a page on computer garble. no DL....
Old 02-22-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTPDoug,

Please address the MyWebATM situation.

After FTP "vouched" for them it pretty immediately became clear that they were not prepared to deal with the business that you sent them. There have been some successes, so clearly they are legit, and are trying. But many have faced horrible customer service or outright been denied service from MyWebATM.

Can you tell me what is being done at FTP to improve this situation? Or after vouching for MyWebATM is FTP just leaving its customers on their own to deal with this unreliable company?

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will have to agree with Kurt. Even though I had success using MyWebATM, it was a very tedious, unpleasant process.

Can you please explain...why would you vouch for a company with zero customer support. I mean they have a basic response for every e-mail, bogus ticket number etc.

Their CS is non-existent. At least have them send a receipt e-mail to their users indicating a successful deposit/withdrawal, etc.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:05 PM

FTP you have already lost my business when you gave me the run around like Neteller did. I will never trust your site again...why should I when there's much better sites like Poker Stars and Bodog who gave me straight answers and didn't lie to me. Your customers trusted you with thousands and thousands of dollars and you don't address these concerns until now?!!! It's your job to earn your customer's trust back, but I probably will never want to risk going through what happened again and will stick to sites that have never screwed me before!