Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2007, 10:40 PM

Default Stupid ePassporte question

How much can you withdraw per day/month etc. via ePassporte (including both the step of getting money into your ePassporte account from the merchant, and getting the money from ePassporte into your bank).

Sorry if this has been asked before.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:50 PM

Default Re: Stupid ePassporte question

from poker site: I've done 2K, don't think there is a limit. To bank: $300. It's not good. If you have one of their Visa Cards, you can withdraw $600 daily from ATM. They say that you can increase your limits even further to an amount to be decided based on your situation after being a member for at least 3 months.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:00 PM

Watch out, if you trigger some secret volume amount for the month, they freeze your account without warning.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Watch out, if you trigger some secret volume amount for the month, they freeze your account without warning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this serious?
Old 02-16-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
Serious as a heart attack. And it will be frozen by security. You can not contact security by phone to see what is up, you can only contact them via email with two day turn-around (excluding weekends). When you call customer support they will only laugh at you, and tell you to email security.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
Serious as a heart attack. And it will be frozen by security. You can not contact security by phone to see what is up, you can only contact them via email with two day turn-around (excluding weekends). When you call customer support they will only laugh at you, and tell you to email security.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this happen to you or a friend? How much money?
Old 02-16-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this happen to you or a friend? How much money?

[/ QUOTE ]
Me. I don't know how much money is flagged, I never got a satisfactory explanation.

Luckily, 99.9% of the money had been withdrawn from the account, so I didn't further frustrate myself trying to get answers from epassporte. My account was locked so I had to pay another company to transfer money. They can gouge somebody else with their fees, they aren't getting any more money from me.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:47 PM

That's crazy...we need some new options to transfer large sums....I moved $100,000 a month thru neteller....

Now I can't even move $5,000 a month.

Any alternatives out there yet?
Old 02-16-2007, 11:56 PM

CS told me that 4k triggers a warning that will require identification. They also stated that at 5k your account is frozen until you send the identification.

On Wednesday, I sent $$$ from poker site to epassporte. This made my account 4200. I have not gotten the email warning (48 hours later). I was hoping to trigger the warning (but not freeze my account) so I could get the formalities out fo the way. But........
Old 02-17-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CS told me that 4k triggers a warning that will require identification. They also stated that at 5k your account is frozen until you send the identification.

On Wednesday, I sent $$$ from poker site to epassporte. This made my account 4200. I have not gotten the email warning (48 hours later). I was hoping to trigger the warning (but not freeze my account) so I could get the formalities out fo the way. But........

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just go ahead and send the Identification now?