Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 04:44 PM

Default FU Neteller / 1st in last nights $150 DS on FTP

So I've been playing poker (for a living) for about a year now. I mostly just grinded along multi-tabling in 1/2 and 2/4 NL and taking some shots in tourneys. I had a stretch where I was running pretty badly so I decided to take some time off from poker. I took most of my money off pokersites and put it onto neteller. Of course all my money gets frozen so I was completley Fu#@ed. I had around $20 in my checking account before the entire story was put out and I realized that I had no means of income and nothing in the bank (all of my cashflow frozen). I had $94 in my PS account and that was it.

Since then I've been in a mad scramble to find a job. Although I do have a college degree its in Criminal Justice so all the jobs I want require a background investigation which takes time. So in between applying for jobs in the Criminal Justice field and applying for [censored] jobs till I can get a real job I've managed to grind my $94 up to a little under a $1000 ($430 of it being 2 seats from Sats) and cashing off around $500.

So last night a friend of mine who aggreed to stake me in some tourneys bought me into the $150 DS on FTP and I proceeded to beat everyone in the head the suckout HU for the much needed $8,000 win.

Brag: I won 8k at a much needed time
Beat: F U Neteller (Nit Nit He beat me Pay that man his money) for making me go get a menial job