Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2007, 08:59 PM

Default Busto.

Ok so when the neteller shake up went down I withdrew 3k from my account. leaving $750 played a little. lost a little and cashed out a little. Now I'm busto. those of you who are regulars at the 16s and 27s know I'm a winning player. feel free to type in chiselmonkey into sharkscope and review. Also I'm happy to furnish tournament manager results from September to present.

For the rest of you who will use this post as an opportunity to make fun...well...enjoy...i've certainly done my share. BHOKIE,sippincriss, and a few others will likely vouch for my abilities. Anyway.... Take care and if I've broken some Moderator Policy feel free to lock it up I'm just trying to get back on the horse.

Straight Flushes,

SAM
Old 02-12-2007, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Busto.

Sam,

I am sorry to hear this. I was just asking about you the other day in #STT because I have always considered you a respectable poster and truly appreciated your posts/advice.

I'm in a bit of a rut myself, and I am finally realizing that I may be good at a lot of things naturally, but if I don't put in the hours of study and preparation for poker, I'm done for.

PM me if you have AIM or MSN, I'd love to chat sometime and keep tabs on poker-related adventures.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:08 PM

Hope to see u back. Clearly your are a winning player and I am so jealous of that star beside your shakscope stats
Old 02-12-2007, 09:11 PM

When I've played him Sam was a solid player, from talking to him IM he seems like a good guy.