Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2007, 08:58 PM

Default My Email from Party Poker

Dear Dis_gruntled,
Our records show that that you have not logged in to your account for 180 days.

A $$.56 administration fee* has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: 09-Mar-2007.

However, this fee will NOT be charged if your account, or any related account, is reactivated on or before 08-Mar-2007.

Reactivating your account is easy: Just log in and place a cash wager, enter a tournament with a cash entry fee, or play a raked hand.

*TERMS & CONDITIONS If you do not access your Account by "logging on" to your Account using your Account name and password for any period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the "180 day grace period") your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed "Inactive". If your Account becomes Inactive, then the Company is entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the "Inactive Account Fee"). The Inactive Account Fee shall be deducted from your Account Balance at the end of each calendar month in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account Balance if your Account is re-activated.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care team is available 24/7.

Sincerely,

Party Team

<font color="red"> </font> MY EMAIL TO THEM:

Awesome! I would love to make a deposit to pay this. Can I EFT from my US bank account, or do you prefer Neteller?

Thank You.

Dis_gruntled

And of course, their reply is a stock letter:

Dear Lester,

As per the Terms and Conditions, if you do not access and play in your Account for any period of 180 days, then your account will be deemed as "Inactive". We apologize for the money removed from your account.

Currently your account balance is nil, hence money will not be removed from your account.

Please check the below link for more details:
http://www.partypoker.com/about_us/i...count_fee.html

NOTE: Your Account username and password are confidential information. No one from the company will ever ask for your password in a phone call or email. Do not respond to any requests that ask for your password.

Sammie
PartyPoker Customer Care