Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Epassporte

I just verified my epassporte account and had to load money on from it. It says it takes 7 days to do this. Now my question is does it take 7 days or longer? Once I've loaded the initial deposit, does it keep taking 7 days or is it like the old school firepay and instant?
Old 02-08-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Epassporte

[ QUOTE ]
I just verified my epassporte account and had to load money on from it. It says it takes 7 days to do this. Now my question is does it take 7 days or longer? Once I've loaded the initial deposit, does it keep taking 7 days or is it like the old school firepay and instant?

[/ QUOTE ]
Can't answer the second question but from my reading these boards everyone who has ever done an initial EFT to ePass has received it in *exactly* 7 business days, myself included.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:54 PM

Alright thanks alot man. Do you know after the initial EFT if you buy in again if it is instant or if it takes awhile aswell?
Old 02-08-2007, 06:56 PM

Im waiting on the load deposit so I cant say for sure. Its my understanding that everything with epassporte takes 7 business days.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:32 PM

It sure eliminates a lot of fraud.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im waiting on the load deposit so I cant say for sure. Its my understanding that everything with epassporte takes 7 business days.

[/ QUOTE ]

not quite true. E to poker site and back is similar to neteller.....or so ive been told.

e to bank is the 7 day issue.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:37 PM

Guys I got a potential problem that relates to this thread. I verfied my account and tried to put some cash on there with a checking account and got the "wait 7 business days" thing. Now I did this on Tuesday and I don't see any activity in my bank account, shouldn't a credit hit?

My question is: should I have seen a bank credit yet, and then just wait 7 business day for it to show up in ePassporte? Or does the credit just hit my bank account and go through to EPass both on the 7th day?

How do I know if I really tried to send the money or not without any information available? I guess after 7 or 8 days if it hasn't hit then I do it again and have to wait another 7? Thanks.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:25 AM

FWIW, I requested a $600 withdrawal from epassporte via eft on Saturday. The guidelines said 1 week from Wednesday or the 14th. I am happy to report the money in my bank account today, the 9th. Thank you Epassporte.

Mega
Old 02-09-2007, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I requested a $600 withdrawal from epassporte via eft on Saturday. The guidelines said 1 week from Wednesday or the 14th. I am happy to report the money in my bank account today, the 9th. Thank you Epassporte.

Mega

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds promising. When you guys signed up, did you link to a credit card, checking account, debit card, some combination of them, or what? When I look on Full Tilt's site here: Full Tilt ePassporte Instructions the steps are very detailed but they seem more geared for the guy trying to get money into FT and suggests a credit card. I'm more concerned with getting money out of FT.

And before withdrawing any money from a site via an ePassporte EFT, did you need to make a deposit to that site first from ePassporte?

Also, I see there are limits on the ATM card but are there are any withdrawal limits via EFT?
Old 02-09-2007, 04:05 PM

To withdraw from PokerStars I first needed to make a deposit from epass.