Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 03:15 AM

Default The Morning After Pill

Had a "condom malfunction" tonight with a new girlfriend about 2 hours ago. Whoops. The world doesn't need any little juanez's running around right now and the girl is totally freaking out. So am I but not as much as her I guess. We're thinking of getting The Morning After Pill tomorrow. Anyone have any experiences with it? The Planned Parenthood web site says you can get it at your local pharmacy for $10 - $45. Can I buy it for her or would the girl have to buy it in person herself?
Old 02-08-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: The Morning After Pill

[ QUOTE ]

Can I buy it for her or would the girl have to buy it in person herself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno about this, my girls have always just gone to PP. It's safe and easy, great thing.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:09 AM

Different laws for different states. Give your girl the money and have her go to pp or another local clinic, no big deal, and if she takes it within 24hrs it's suppose to be pretty effective. Always worked in my situations.

goodluck
Old 02-08-2007, 04:23 AM

When I had this problem it was no question in my mind that we were getting it. It took a little convincing for her but she came through. Now one thing that happened afterwards was if f'ed up her cycle so be prepared. It was two pills she had to take.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:31 AM

Just go to PP and (if you haven't been there before...) make sure you say you don't have any insurance. Also, stop buying the magnums when you can't fit in the regulars!

....and she probably won't get pregnant. 7th grade science made it seem like if she got the slightest bit of pre-cum near her pussy she'd be instantly impregnated. The reality is that it's fkn hard to get pregnant and the time has to be right. It's always nice to be safe and stick a coat-hanger in her though.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, stop buying the magnums when you can't fit in the regulars!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. The regular broke, so I guess I need the magnums next time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
....and she probably won't get pregnant. 7th grade science made it seem like if she got the slightest bit of pre-cum near her pussy she'd be instantly impregnated. The reality is that it's fkn hard to get pregnant and the time has to be right. It's always nice to be safe and stick a coat-hanger in her though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well put [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2007, 05:01 AM

how long after her period has it been. If its a week to two weeks after, u def want to get that pill. well, you want to probably get it anyway.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how long after her period has it been. If its a week to two weeks after, u def want to get that pill. well, you want to probably get it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter how long after her periods been. A girl can get pregnent any day of the month, pending on when the egg is released. That isn't any specific day after periods it happens once a month weather the day is 1 day after the period or ond day before the period.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter how long after her periods been. A girl can get pregnent any day of the month, pending on when the egg is released. That isn't any specific day after periods it happens once a month weather the day is 1 day after the period or ond day before the period.

[/ QUOTE ]

this whole paragraph makes no sense.

A girl can get prego any day of the month pending on when her egg is released? So, no she cant get prego any day of the month b/c it is determined by the release of an egg. You think you would no this b/c later you mention it happens one day a month, further dissolving your thesis sentence