Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Another ePassporte question

So I verified my 2 small deposits today, and went in to deposit money and then it took me to a screen that said it was successful. Please wait 7 business days if you used a debit card or something.

My question is, now whenever I click the "My Account" button I get the message:
"In order to complete the sign up process, you must add a verified load mechanism to your account and load a minimum amount of $25.00. Please select one of the load methods to begin." "Please select one of the following load options:"

Now I already went through this phase when I first verified the small deposits and tried to load money. Why is it saying the same exact thing? This might be stupid, but how do I get to the screen showing my actual balance, even if it still is $0? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Re: Another ePassporte question

I'll add mine here...

1. so there is no limit to the number of free 'movements' of money between poker sites/my epassport, correct?
2. can i make a withdrawal to my epassport from a poker site right after making a deposit to the poker site, or is there a waiting period?
3. what is the withdrawal limit from the epassport to my bank account and how many of these/month do I get?
Old 02-06-2007, 08:27 PM

if i sign up for the visa card can i withdraw more than $1000 at a time? or is there still a limit?
Old 02-06-2007, 08:46 PM

Same thing happened to me. I finally went through my CC to load my account - took 3 cards till I hit a lucky one that worked.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:54 PM

Getting nothing but more questions. Please if anyone has a response to any of these let us know. My situation is a little different than other posts because I haven't seen the charge hit my bank, yet it said it was a completed transaction. Should I retry or wait a day or 2?
Old 02-06-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting nothing but more questions. Please if anyone has a response to any of these let us know. My situation is a little different than other posts because I haven't seen the charge hit my bank, yet it said it was a completed transaction. Should I retry or wait a day or 2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't try it again. Same thing happened to me. I think without the money in your account first so they can start hitting you with fees the software won't finalize your account. I made the mistake of trying three separate times to fund my account via bank account, same 7 day message, and sure enough, three transactions eventually show on my bank statement (which have yet to be credited to my account though I've read it takes longer than you'd expect). I don't know if I would have eventually had my account finalized once one of the transactions finally made it but I went ahead and used a credit card in the end to load my account the first time. Once I had access to my account info there was absolutely no indication that the three prior transactions had been processed or would be processed and my two emails asking about them having gone ignored to this day.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:24 PM

From what I understand, your account screen will look like that until your deposit goes through, which will be 7 business days(ish...). I just got my little deposits today too, and can only see the verify/load screen, so hopefully people are correct when they say it'll look different after deposit goes through into the account.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:37 PM

Don't worry too much, everything is fine. Epassport is just slow. Your money will get there soon enough...about 8 business days if you deposit or withdraw by EFT. Sometimes there's a delay and it will take 10 to 11 business days.

If you want to see your balance and all the other info, try depositing with a credit card. Its a hit and miss deal, but once you get that set up, you will be able to see all your account information. Otherwise you will just have to wait until your deposit via EFT clears and hits your ePassport account which is like 8 business days.

And if your a high roller and need your withdraw/deposit limits raised, you will first need to varify 2 deposit load methods, have an ePassport balance of 5K to 10K, the higher the better, and apply for the limit increases on both your virtual account and your visa card by e-mailing them a copy of your driver's license, front/back of your credit cards used to load, and your credit card's last statement. Credit limits are on an individual basis, but it can go up pretty high.

So ePassport is not that bad if you guys will just put in the effort to find and digest all the information. Good luck. And please stop complaining so much, just calm down, online poker will be growing again by the end of the year.

* I think we need an official ePassport thread also
Old 02-06-2007, 10:06 PM

Not complaining, just inquiring. Thanks so much for all the posts after my second request. Lot of good info. and I feel much better now. Thanks all.