Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 09:47 AM

Default New to epassporte

I recently signed up for an epassporte account. I verified my checking account and made a $200 deposit. I just saw the $200 was taken out of my checking account by looking at my bank statement. When I went to epassporte and signed in, it just took me to the signup process screen. How do I see my balance on epassporte. When I click on "My Account", it takes me to the same place. How do I view my balance and how do I get to the screen that will allow me to withdraw money back to my checking account?
Old 02-06-2007, 10:40 AM

Default Re: New to epassporte

Same here, I'm assuming there is a time lag for the money to go from your account to epassporte. Once the account is set up hopefully there will be a diiferent screen. It's discussed a little in the "epassporte success stories" thread.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:41 AM

I believe you wont see the account until it is loaded. The load will take about 7-12 days from various stories floating around here. I wouldnt worry, it's slow, but I have yet to hear anyone who's transactions did not complete.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:44 AM

Well I have had mine for a few months now. Other than initially loading the account, I just requested to load my account again over the weekend. Well, I see today the money is gone from my checking account, however no record in epassporte whatsoever....no pending, nothing in my new messages, nothing in transaction history showing I requested it. Hopefully this is just the lag time but it is disturbing there is no information under my account showing it is pending.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:00 AM

Same problem here. I had my funds deducted from my account on the 30th and am still waiting the deposit into Epassporte. Its [censored] that they give you absolutely NO information on where the transaction is. I'll post here or in the success stories when it finally goes through.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:23 PM

So just because the money left my bank account, it isn't in my epassporte account yet? Am I unable to deposit the funds onto a poker site right now?
Old 02-06-2007, 05:40 PM

Yep, you can't do a thing until the money shows up in your ep account. Sit back, lite up a cigar and have a brandy.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:00 PM

I just recently openned a ePassporte account as well. I have the virtual Visa and currently in the process of loading my ePassporte account. I would like to get the actual Visa card as well to be able to get my funds quicker but I can't figure out how to do it off their website. It's very confusing, whenever you log in it shows the initial page to load your account ??? Any suggestions ??
Old 02-06-2007, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just recently openned a ePassporte account as well. I have the virtual Visa and currently in the process of loading my ePassporte account. I would like to get the actual Visa card as well to be able to get my funds quicker but I can't figure out how to do it off their website. It's very confusing, whenever you log in it shows the initial page to load your account ??? Any suggestions ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Click on whatever method you plan to load your account with. Loading with a Debit card is almost instant...using your bank account will take several days. After you confirm a loading mechanism you should be able to find the place to order the card...costs $35