Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2007, 01:56 AM

Default Some help for you guys on Valentine\'s Day!!

I worked part time for some family friends back in Mississippi that owned a flower shop.

THE #1 COMPLAINT ON VALENTINE'S DAY FROM WOMEN IS.......

"I wish he would have put more thought into it"

A dozen roses in a vase with greenery and some babies breath normally sells for $40...The week of Valentine's Day it sells for $75 and Up [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

A dozen roses although pretty says I did not put much thought into this and I just hope to get laid.

Why not "say it with flowers" go outside the norm of Roses and use the meanings of flowers to tell her exactly what she means to you.

Meaning of flowers??? What the [censored] is Big Steve talking about???

Well historically, every flower has a meaning, and each color of each flower has a meaning.

Light red, for example, is often used to convey admiration, whereas dark red expresses deeper sentiments of love and affection. White is associated with purity and luck, and pink is often given as a sign of gratitude.

Follow this link to get an A-Z directory of what flowers mean. Link I think you will have a better chance of getting laid if you can impress her with your knowledge and thought that you put into her flowers this Valentine's Day instead of the old standby dozen red roses!

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2007, 02:07 AM

Default Re: Some help for you guys on Valentine\'s Day!!

screw chicks.

This is indeed a double-meaning, in which one of the meanings I hope you decide to someday do Big Steve.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
screw chicks.

This is indeed a double-meaning, in which one of the meanings I hope you decide to someday do Big Steve.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored]??? This is getting real old in damn near every thread I start. Yes I am a big queer pansy(flower joke intended) deal with it and move on with your life. I sure as hell had to move on with mine living in Mississippi.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
screw chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't waste this material on internet messageboards! the bathroom walls of the deep south need you!

btw, nice post steve
Old 02-05-2007, 02:35 AM

steve,
this is pretty cool. I think I will just do this for valentines and nothing else.

Suprised you are getting upset with miss pink. Those jokes are so common, I assumed you laughed at them, or at the very least didn't care.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
steve,
this is pretty cool. I think I will just do this for valentines and nothing else.

Suprised you are getting upset with miss pink. Those jokes are so common, I assumed you laughed at them, or at the very least didn't care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't bother me, yes I laugh, but it is getting old. I don't post because I am gay. People should not reply to my posts just because I am either.

Old 02-05-2007, 03:31 AM

You're gay.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:39 AM

Another idea: I am getting my girlfriend a fruit of the month club thing from Harry and David. Basically every month a different fruit will be shipped to her, and the fruit are delicious! And then some chocolates from Recchiuti.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another idea: I am getting my girlfriend a fruit of the month club thing from Harry and David. Basically every month a different fruit will be shipped to her, and the fruit are delicious! And then some chocolates from Recchiuti.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can vouch for this. My brother did this for my mom and Christmas, and he got laid. Oh wait, that second part didn't happen...
Old 02-05-2007, 04:24 AM

where could i get some of these not so common flowers? i dont think they are rare or anything but probably not typical. i was thinking like 12 different ones. they come like that right? i suck at flowers

edit: for example "Yellow tulip means 'there's sunshine in your smile." where can i find a yellow tulip?