Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Crazy night out, chick beat, hooker beat, major beat

So, I live in Perth Western Australia, Came to Melbourne on Feb 1st for holiday for 2-3 weeks. Last night went out to get smashed for 1st time (Saturday night).

We get out and one of my mates is running round this club talking to any chick he sees. After 20-30 mins he finds these 3 chicks (which works good, there are 3 of us) who seem ok. One of my mtes starts macking one of them, turns out she is a 29r old single mum, so actually turns out shes a milf, which is fine. The other mate who was running round talking to any chicks is getting on fine with one of them and i chatting to the 3rd one. She turns out to be a total bore. After 10-15 mins she comes out of her shell and we start getting on fine.

Gets to 3am and we decide to leave. We are pretty drunk. The chicks ecide they are going to leave with us and we fnd out they are staying in a hotel closer than ours so we go there. We get back to hotel and find out we have to run. I have never heard such foul language in all my life. I dont just mean occasional bad word hre and there. But enought to absolutely disgust me and my 2 mates to the point where we basically run out the door. they are pigs, and also not as good looking with normal light on them.

We get a cab and i get dropped off at my hotel (im staying on my own). I get back around 4am and decide to use my room for the reason i got it on my own. I grab the phone book and after a few phones ring out i get in touch with a hooker who says she'll be there i 25 mins. Goes fine she arrives and i get her to stay for 3 hours (I'm bored and not tired). I get her mobile number and tell her ill probably call her next weekend again (obv when bored and drunk again ) After an hour or two i fgure out shes obv a nutbar. She is rambling on about her friend who is fighting with her daughter who is 22-23 cause the 22-23 yr old daughter is sleeping round to much, wtf, i dont want to hear about this s**t, esp from a hooker.

Then she leaves and 30 mins later i find her watch in the bathroom, shes left it behind. I message her and tell her she can come get it and she says back "ill just get it next week when we get together again".

Beat - The chicks who seemed normal and semi decent looking turned out to be total pigs and pretty ugly.

Beat - Call a hooker and it turns out she is a junkie nutbar WHO DOES ALL THE THINGS YOU PAY HER NOT TO DO, She dribbles crap and leaves stuff in your place so she has an excuse to come back, argh!!!!!!

there is 1 small +ve thing to come out of trip so far. Met chick for 2-3 mins in a coffee shop down the road who seems nice, is hot, friendly etc etc, got go to back sometime and get chatting, surely 3rd time lucky
Old 02-03-2007, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Crazy night out, chick beat, hooker beat, major beat

Old 02-03-2007, 08:38 PM

lol
Old 02-03-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there is 1 small +ve thing to come out of trip so far. Met chick for 2-3 mins in a coffee shop down the road who seems nice, is hot, friendly etc etc, got go to back sometime and get chatting, surely 3rd time lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, if this chick is lucky, maybe she will get a shot at you.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We get back to hotel and find out we have to run. I have never heard such foul language in all my life. I dont just mean occasional bad word hre and there. But enought to absolutely disgust me and my 2 mates to the point where we basically run out the door. they are pigs, and also not as good looking with normal light on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell does this mean? Could somebody translate? I'm reading it as, they went to the hotel, the women started saying 'bad words', and then they left. Wtf?
Old 02-03-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We get back to hotel and find out we have to run. I have never heard such foul language in all my life. I dont just mean occasional bad word hre and there. But enought to absolutely disgust me and my 2 mates to the point where we basically run out the door. they are pigs, and also not as good looking with normal light on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell does this mean? Could somebody translate? I'm reading it as, they went to the hotel, the women started saying 'bad words', and then they left. Wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it to mean that they got to hotel, realized the girls were beat and trashy, and decided not to bang. Not sure why bad words would drive you away though...

Still doesn't make a lot of sense. At like 2am, wasted, who the hell jumps ship on a sure thing that seemed ok at the club? I would have to see a herpes sore that I missed at the bar.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:22 PM

or a penis obv
Old 02-03-2007, 09:50 PM

the hooker pulled the george castanza "leave the hat behind" move on you
Old 02-03-2007, 10:31 PM

so basically you got a free watch
Old 02-03-2007, 10:35 PM

Unless those bad words were something like "can we stick this broomstick up your ass" why did you leave the first skanks?