Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2007, 09:13 PM

Default any luck raising LIMITS on epassporte?

so after the horrendous 10 business day waiting period, i finally verified my bank account with epass and loaded a quick 50 from my cc, then to full tilt.

NOW im ready to cash out over 3k from FT, but epass has a 500/day limit or you can upgrade to 1000/day limit (buy paying a one time 5 dollar fee).

i dont mind paying a fee, but 1k is still way too small. has anyone else been able to raise their limits to like 5k or more? i emailed them through their internal message service today, so im nto expecting a response for a hwile, lol

any help from experience is appreciated. speculation is NOT NECESSARY [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2007, 09:17 PM

Default Re: any luck raising LIMITS on epassporte?

To raise your limits it is based on how much money you have in your account at the time you request the increase. I believe it is $4000 allows you to do a $1000 a day ACH, $6000 allows you to do a $2000 ACH.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:18 PM

well, first of all, those limits apply to your loading the card, or withdrawing to your bank, not on how much you can withdraw from a poker site to it.

as to raising ones limits, i have internally messaged them about this about a week ago, and still have not had a reply.

i dont find this surprising though at this time with all of their new business.

as an aside, i have had my epassporte account for some time, (months) before this neteller debacle ensued.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:32 PM

the $500 limit does not apply to transfers FROM a poker room. That is only outgoing. YOu should be able to transfer the 3k from poker room to epass with no issues.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:39 PM

2easy:
[ QUOTE ]
well, first of all, those limits apply to your loading the card, or withdrawing to your bank, not on how much you can withdraw from a poker site to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

donk13:
[ QUOTE ]
the $500 limit does not apply to transfers FROM a poker room. That is only outgoing. YOu should be able to transfer the 3k from poker room to epass with no issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that i understood that.

or were you using quick reply and responding to the op, repeating the same information i had already given him, and not replying to me.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:56 PM

I can only withdraw $600 a day to my bank account with SELECT status. Anyone able to do more?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]This is false,the limit is $1000.The poster who stated about the ammount of money in your account is correct.Contact them once you get a stack and request an increase.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can only withdraw $600 a day to my bank account with SELECT status. Anyone able to do more?

[/ QUOTE ]You can supposedly get this increased the same way but if you dont,then thats the max.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]This is false,the limit is $1000.The poster who stated about the ammount of money in your account is correct.Contact them once you get a stack and request an increase.

[/ QUOTE ]

My limit is $500 and my ATM limit is low since I don't use it often but I have had larger withdrawls than $1k hit my epass with no issue.

2easy i hit quick reply and was replying to OP
Old 02-02-2007, 11:52 PM

"YOu should be able to transfer the 3k from poker room to epass with no issues",that was the part that i thought was off as far as i know